What's new

KP plans Peshawar Metro Bus at much higher cost than Pindi

We in Lahore have suffered through this 'full throttle' approach. What could be done with minimum fuss in 13 months was done with a lot of inconvenience to the public in 10 months. If SS says that he will get something done in x months, he would get it done. No doubt about that.

Yes, I can understand the inconvenience my friend. Folks in Pindi/Isb are also facing traffic jams and dusty polluted air. But its good to know that its all for the good.

SS is setting new benchmarks of governance in the country. Wish he was the PM.

Yes, I can understand the inconvenience my friend. Folks in Pindi/Isb are also facing traffic jams and dusty polluted air. But its good to know that its all for the good.

SS is setting new benchmarks of governance in the country. Wish he was the PM.
Mostly likely candidate in 2018

Will be big loss for Punjab, so hopefully not. And i doubt it really with Nawaz still being party leader.
I bet this would be his last term.....Maryam and Hamza will take the place of SS and SS will replace NS.

Will be big loss for Punjab, so hopefully not. And i doubt it really with Nawaz still being party leader.

No I don't think so. As far as I can guess, a man of his nature will not let go of Punjab, even when he is PM, IA.
And he'll be good for the country, and Punjab will naturally benefit a lot.

Democratic party? :lol:
Yep and apparently turning out to be better than a "meritoriously driven" democratic party :)

No I don't think so. As far as I can guess, a man of his nature will not let go of Punjab, even when he is PM, IA.
And he'll be good for the country, and Punjab will naturally benefit a lot.
Exactly...

I stopped reading your cr@p after this. :lol:

Good luck doing ghulami of Not-So-Sharif Khandaaaaan.. :whistle:
Thank you we are better in such "slavery" than the "freedom" you guys enjoy....A freedom which freezes one's thinking abilities... :)

I only wish that KPK gov. do some thing concrete in terms in mega projects like shahbaz shareef, before completing its terms

We have been in power for 1.5y in KPK and Peshawar isnt KPK but we are starting in Peshawar and taking it to other cities unlike Jokere Aala who been in power for 7 years

Yeh to facepalm hogya....
And btw "this money could have been spent on a lot of other good things" and of course "Peshawar is not KPK"......:haha:

c9654e431bbe2b736cb7c2d156b406a6.jpg

We have been in power for 1.5y in KPK and Peshawar isnt KPK but we are starting in Peshawar and taking it to other cities unlike Jokere Aala who been in power for 7 years
#AndarkiAag :flame::flame::flame::lol:

Back
Top Bottom