What's new

PTI approves Peshawar Metro

KPK govt wants Pakistan Railways land to complete a Metro Bus project without any elevated sections. KPK govt will save money, taunt PML-N govt for having spent more per KM, and talk about a corruption-free project. Some gullible people might actually buy that propaganda.

So, why would a PML-N federal govt change rules and regulations to 'gift' land for this project, only to be called corrupt in return?

I see no chance of this. But then KPK govt can do a dharna on Railway track, or land adjacent to it and force their way. What choice might federal govt have? But Supreme Court would rule in favor of Pakistan Railways and get to be called a Noora Court.

Propaganda bots would be rooting for PTI govt all the way, never mind merit.

I just see another confrontation looming on the horizon. In fact I see one confrontation after another. PTI is a party of adolescents after all.

What is the deadline for this project?
No dead line dude.
It is Already a dead projectbe sure it will never get mateialize, no chance it will be completed, as Cm kpk is an idiot by birth. Even qaim Ali shah is much better than khattak

So pti wants to ursup the railway land for the metro project without paying any money.

No dead line dude.
It is Already a dead projectbe sure it will never get mateialize, no chance it will be completed, as Cm kpk is an idiot by birth. Even qaim Ali shah is much better than khattak

So pti wants to ursup the railway land for the metro project without paying any money.

PTI has to give performance in KPK. It a matter of their survival. Let see what happens to this metro project.

Back
Top Bottom