What's new

PTI and PAT march towards Redzone...

What will happen after march towards Redzone

• Total voters
Yes, look at the book title and complain about it. I didn't have this avatar since day one i joined. in fact, when i joined, i was more potian than anti potian as today. But with constant abuse of MQM leader by potians, of nooras and other parties, i decided im not going to sit quiet.

just like the gov't keep retreating instead of pushing, where qadri and imran keep abusing noora league

he didnt talk yesterday, but toda he will in NA, reports say

Qadri sort of make Imran look like stupid. I have watched speech of Qadri; nice, sensible and emotional. I don't think Imran Khan has anything to say now unless he aim to cross PM's washroom then. It is pretty much over. Everyone including journalists said the same thing that he didn't think through. In desperate for title, he sort of shoot himself now.

Kudo to Nawaz Sharif for showing patient through the entire situation. Sooner or later, they [PAT+PTI] were gonna tire themselves out. This is what happening but deal with PA and PMLN regarding sharing powers in terms of Pakistan's political affairs might have done trick which may have weakened PMLN, nevertheless, there is still little victory for democracy as well as Nawaz Sharif gets not to resign in respond to possible scenario of dangerous precedence has been averted at last.

In a way, it is victory for PMLN and democracy along with Pakistan army who will be required to deal crises in terms of covert wars has been lauched in Pakistan long ago.

It will be interesting to see Imran Khan going back to Peshawar. Peshawar will not be kind to receive him well, Allahu Alim.

Qadri sort of make Imran look like stupid. I have watched speech of Qadri; nice, sensible and emotional. I don't think Imran Khan has anything to say now unless he aim to cross PM's washroom then. It is pretty much over. Everyone including journalists said the same thing that he didn't think through. In desperate for title, he sort of shoot himself now.

Kudo to Nawaz Sharif for showing patient through the entire situation. Sooner or later, they [PAT+PTI] were gonna tire themselves out. This is what happening but deal with PA and PMLN regarding sharing powers in terms of Pakistan's political affairs might have done trick which may have weakened PMLN, nevertheless, there is still little victory for democracy as well as Nawaz Sharif gets not to resign in respond to possible scenario of dangerous precedence has been averted at last.

In a way, it is victory for PMLN and democracy along with Pakistan army who will be required to deal crises in terms of covert wars has been lauched in Pakistan long ago.

It will be interesting to see Imran Khan going back to Peshawar. Peshawar will not be kind to receive him well, Allahu Alim.
sensible!

Don't let machar come in or out. only if they walk over the dead bodiss. yet everyone leaves NA peacefully through other door.

Also peshawar voted bilaour after he ditched them

sensible!

Don't let machar come in or out. only if they walk over the dead bodiss. yet everyone leaves NA peacefully through other door.

Also peshawar voted bilaour after he ditched them

I don't agree with Qadri, but we cannot deny that Qadri does compose himself very well in under pressure.

It is in the interest of Pakistan if nothing happens. PAT + PTI will be desperate for some scenes [initate by PMLN]. So far, their plans are backfiring. They will get worse if PMLN refuses to resign. I think there might be button of self-destruction somewhere and it is matter of time before PAT +PTI self-destruct them. It is win-win situation for long term, Allahu Alim.

- Just Camp Down -

Parliament (SHUT DOWN)
Supreme Court (SHUT DOWN)
Embassies (SHUT down)
Presidential Home (Shut down , make a make shift washroom in there )

police retreating to stop confrontation..
Isn't he the same guy who said there will be 10s of states forming in middle east? This guy just spreads false opinion.

Right now every guy spreads false opionion who is ******* kick noraaas.. only PML-Neeez love JEW TV and @ every issue which is hurting Govt ... Govt think and fool their dhakan voters..... behind ISI or ARMY... this fuking shit mentality of PMLN actaully destroyed PMLN more thn anyone else today... ZERO credibilty left of this KNEE DOWN govt in front of boht marches and Military who are the DADDY of this chozza gaanjaa...

Pakistan doesn't deserve democracy and neither does democracy deserve pakistan. We need to ask british queen to send us again a british vice roy to take care of the affairs of this country which was awarded by the same british to us in 1947, jin ki amanat hai unko wapis karo tamam masley hal ho jaye gain.

why hasn't qadri laid siege to national assembly? nawaz is in today as well

- Just Camp Down -

Parliament (SHUT DOWN)
Supreme Court (SHUT DOWN)
Embassies (SHUT down)
Presidential Home (Shut down , make a make shift washroom in there )

Have pity on the president. He is already wet since days and no one even bothers to ask him about his condition.

Back
Top Bottom