What's new

PTI and PAT march towards Redzone...

What will happen after march towards Redzone

• Total voters
Qadri sort of make Imran look like stupid. I have watched speech of Qadri; nice, sensible and emotional. I don't think Imran Khan has anything to say now unless he aim to cross PM's washroom then. It is pretty much over. Everyone including journalists said the same thing that he didn't think through. In desperate for title, he sort of shoot himself now.

Kudo to Nawaz Sharif for showing patient through the entire situation. Sooner or later, they [PAT+PTI] were gonna tire themselves out. This is what happening but deal with PA and PMLN regarding sharing powers in terms of Pakistan's political affairs might have done trick which may have weakened PMLN, nevertheless, there is still little victory for democracy as well as Nawaz Sharif gets not to resign in respond to possible scenario of dangerous precedence has been averted at last.

In a way, it is victory for PMLN and democracy along with Pakistan army who will be required to deal crises in terms of covert wars has been lauched in Pakistan long ago.

It will be interesting to see Imran Khan going back to Peshawar. Peshawar will not be kind to receive him well, Allahu Alim.

What patience has Nawaz shown care to elaborate? From killing of 14 people in broad day light, injuring another 80, jamming the entire lahore city, asking his gullu butts to attack first in Gujranwala and than yesterday at Shah Mahmood's place. This is the patience you are referring to?

The so called everyone you guys like to mention every now and than have also said that it was the army that gave Nawaz a shut up call otherwise he was willing to kill even more just to prolong his rigged government. The society of Ex servicemen have also asked Nawaz to resign.

No educated Pakistani is with Nawaz but only gullu butts, corrupt politicians like Mulana Diesel, Zadari, Altaf Hussain and as to why. "You look the other way when i steal, i would do the same when you steal" This is the norm.

What patience has Nawaz shown care to elaborate? From killing of 14 people in broad day light, injuring another 80, jamming the entire lahore city, asking his gullu butts to attack first in Gujranwala and than yesterday at Shah Mahmood's place. This is the patience you are referring to?

The so called everyone you guys like to mention every now and than have also said that it was the army that gave Nawaz a shut up call otherwise he was willing to kill even more just to prolong his rigged government. The society of Ex servicemen have also asked Nawaz to resign.

No educated Pakistani is with Nawaz but only gullu butts, corrupt politicians like Mulana Diesel, Zadari, Altaf Hussain and as to why. "You look the other way when i steal, i would do the same when you steal" This is the norm.
yeah, nawaz was standing there with gunship helicopter killing , injuring with own hands

yeah, nawaz was standing there with gunship helicopter killing , injuring with own hands

He is the premier of a country. You are naive if you think Nawaz does not know about whats happening. This is the same BS he repeated when Kargil happened.

Our coward pm nawaz sharif has ordered dozens of police i mean dozens of police vans for duty in redzone near pti rally! The pti supporters and their leader Imran Khan is firmly stood on his belief that PM resigns. Today millions of people are on his rally my request plz plz people go out go out and join this is a good chance a chance to save your country and drag this sluggish and selfish PM out! And mr narender modi Indian Pm do not poke ur nose in our matters or else we ill cut your nose!

Go nawaz go
Our coward pm nawaz sharif has ordered dozens of police i mean dozens of police vans for duty in redzone near pti rally! The pti supporters and their leader Imran Khan is firmly stood on his belief that PM resigns. Today millions of people are on his rally my request plz plz people go out go out and join this is a good chance a chance to save your country and drag this sluggish and selfish PM out! And mr narender modi Indian Pm do not poke ur nose in our matters or else we ill cut your nose!
n

The red zone has sensitive government institution, and is home to foreign embassies. Of course he ordered the police to go into the red zone.

Lol, no. PTI's D-Chowk supporters are not millions of people, but simply a handful. The millions is the silent majority which I represent who want Nawaz Sharif to continue as the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Also the police presence is to bolster security in a very sensitive part of Islamabad. It is not to latthi charge and humiliate you. Do not give yourself undue importance.

n
The red zone has sensitive government institution, and is home to foreign embassies. Of course he ordered the police to go into the red zone.
no man he ordered police to create chaos and to arrest people and to arrest Imran Khan if possible!

Lol hell yes millions of people dont want if you dont do dhandli so dont post these useless comments when you know i see 95 percent islamabad pti !kahuta pti! But why they dont win election??? Only becaze rigging is occurring so dont be fool kid
Lol, no. PTI's D-Chowk supporters are not millions of people, but simply a handful. The millions is the silent majority which I represent who want Nawaz Sharif to continue as the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Also the police presence is to bolster security in a very sensitive part of Islamabad. It is not to latthi charge and humiliate you. Do not give yourself undue importance.
h

n
no man he ordered police to create chaos and to arrest people and to arrest Imran Khan if possible!

Lol hell yes millions of people dont want if you dont do dhandli so dont post these useless comments when you know i see 95 percent islamabad pti !kahuta pti! But why they dont win election??? Only becaze rigging is occurring so dont be fool kid

h
The people should have been arrested when try tried to enter the red zone, which is a no go area in every country for large scale political demonstrations.

The demonstrations have failed, IK has failed. There is no other way to look at this.

Lol hell yes millions of people dont want if you dont do dhandli so dont post these useless comments when you know i see 95 percent islamabad pti !kahuta pti! But why they dont win election???

Only becaze rigging is occurring so dont be fool kid

You're 18 years old. I don't think there's anybody younger than you on this forum. For your information, PTI did win from Islamabad. Twice. Which is why you may see a significant following at the D-Chowk. But millions? Please. Spare us your inaccurate estimations.

Also read this column. It's titled "Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young."

Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young - Chicago Tribune

It will help guide you, as you stand on the threshold of adulthood about to embrace responsibility and life beyond the shelter of your parents' house.

Last edited:
nawaz darpook.jpg

He is the premier of a country. You are naive if you think Nawaz does not know about whats happening. This is the same BS he repeated when Kargil happened.
yup, blame obama for ill fated actions his troops carry out

mush wanted to play hero. nawaz has been friendly to india much. he doesn't like going to war

People have been arrested many people! So dont say should have been arrested my cousin is arrested!
The people should have been arrested when try tried to enter the red zone, which is a no go area in every country for large scale political demonstrations.

The demonstrations have failed, IK has failed. There is no other way to look at this.
ple

????

Back
Top Bottom