What's new

PTI and PAT march towards Redzone...

What will happen after march towards Redzone

• Total voters
Then I assume you must be equally respectful to leaders of other political parties too?

I try too though i too have got carried away in heated debates but not everytime unlike few who cant even debate without name calling

Look like Geo group and the traitors will win, very normal in Pakistan, how come traitors always win ?

Because people like mir jaffar are still within our ranks. Just look at the bashing Imran receives on this very forum, you will realize why it is normal in Pakistan for looters, traitors, attackers of supreme court wining.

I try too though i too have got carried away in heated debates but not everytime unlike few who cant even debate without name calling

Because people like mir jaffar are still within our ranks. Just look at the bashing Imran receives on this very forum, you will realize why it is normal in Pakistan for looters, traitors, attackers of supreme court wining.

This so sad, no future for the up coming generation of Pakistan

Maybe its a norm for you to insult your leaders, but i take it personally when you treat my leader in a similar fashion. I never asked you to agree with him. All i asked was not to insult them with name calling. Is it too much to ask?

You are going to talk about insult? Let's go through these pages on here and see what people were saying about NS and his daughter, etc. Where was the "decency" then? Take a look at your own Taliban Khan you call a "leader".....he's said so many derogatory things about the Prime Minister of a country.....where was the "Decency" then?
This is how you guys operate:
1) Where we won, it was ALL RIGHT. Where we lost, it was ALL RIGGING
2) We can curse, name call and insult someone, their daughter and wives (who have nothing to do with anything). But if someone call my lunatic, manic-depressed "leader" a name (which is reality actually), you think that's wrong.

Go make standards that apply to 200 MILLION Pakistani nation and not JUST around One person, i.e. the IK. The entire march and everything else has been around one person. You guys as humans have lost common sense and conscious on what's right or wrong. Propaganda and lying can ONLY take you so far. Result is right in front of you, your VERY own IK. He's now negotiating and all. After so MANY deadlines of I'll do this and that, he can't do shi*t. That's the reality. The same military he was "imagining" would come support him.....is now running the interior ministry's control room to now officially monitor the two gangs. What that means, anyone who crosses into the Government and State's Federal properties like the PM house, the Parliament, etc, they'll have to deal with the military. This should open your eyes and should bring some common sense back. 2.5 TRILLION loss over a shi*tty as* crappy protest where people were too busy dancing like it was a concert when the entire country's progress and economy was getting as* raped. You call this guy a "leader" I call him a mental patient. He's virtually destroyed ALL the progress made over the past year and a half. How selfish of one to put an entire country on the line for his personal agenda supported by 20K dancers who are there to enjoy a concert while a country takes a huge hit financially?

You are going to talk about insult? Let's go through these pages on here and see what people were saying about NS and his daughter, etc. Where was the "decency" then? Take a look at your own Taliban Khan you call a "leader".....he's said so many derogatory things about the Prime Minister of a country.....where was the "Decency" then?
2) We can curse, name call and insult someone, their daughter and wives (who have nothing to do with anything). But if someone call my lunatic, manic-depressed "leader" a name (which is reality actually), you think that's wrong.

Go make standards that apply to 200 MILLION Pakistani nation and not JUST around One person, i.e. the IK. The entire march and everything else has been around one person. You guys as humans have lost common sense and conscious on what's right or wrong. Propaganda and lying can ONLY take you so far. Result is right in front of you, your VERY own IK. He's now negotiating and all. After so MANY deadlines of I'll do this and that, he can't do shi*t. That's the reality. The same military he was "imagining" would come support him.....is now running the interior ministry's control room to now officially monitor the two gangs. What that means, anyone who crosses into the Government and State's Federal properties like the PM house, the Parliament, etc, they'll have to deal with the military. This should open your eyes and should bring some common sense back. 2.5 TRILLION loss over a shi*tty as* crappy protest where people were too busy dancing like it was a concert when the entire country's progress and economy was getting as* raped. You call this guy a "leader" I call him a mental patient. He's virtually destroyed ALL the progress made over the past year and a half. How selfish of one to put an entire country on the line for his personal agenda supported by 20K dancers who are there to enjoy a concert while a country takes a huge hit financially?
Hence my pic. People telling me its offensive to pti members, well hell, what about posting pictures of PM in disgusting and ill fitted manner? At least my picture has truth, whereas the pictures these people post are only to ridicule the prime minister

To hell with their leader. Everyone says they've their own private leader. Leader is the PM of country, on whos say we go to war or come out of war, like bush and obama respectively. There's no such thing as mitt romney, a defeated candidate, saying let's go to war and few thousands of people pick up arms.

if @MalikBrother tomorrow says I'm his leader, will these potians stop calling me paid indian? No.

You earn respect by showing respect

Hence my pic. People telling me its offensive to pti members, well hell, what about posting pictures of PM in disgusting and ill fitted manner?
Leader is the PM of country, on whos say we go to war or come out of war, like bush and obama respectively. There's no such thing as mitt romney, a defeated candidate, saying let's go to war and few thousands of people pick up arms.

You earn respect by showing respect

I agree. These guys have shown so many dysfunctional pictures of the PM and his family (including women) that its disturbing. You wonder which school did the Taliban Khan went to or was that a Madrassa and the stuff was Taught by Mullah Greedy.

This so far has been one of the most inhumane experience that I know of in a country with a democratic system. Two LONE and mentally upset individuals nearly destroyed 2 years of economy related progress due to these stupid, extremism and hate filled marches that produced absolutely ZERO result. But put thousands of lives at risks, made millions suffered and a constitution of 200 MILION people violates, even some people killed!!!
All of this painful, unacceptable situation which didn't even produced an OUNCE of benefit to its perpetrators. Tells you how well their brains were functioning when they planned this crap. How much more freaking stupid and inhumane this could be???

Last edited:
I agree. These guys have shown so many dysfunctional pictures of the PM and his family (including women) that its disturbing. You wonder which school did the Taliban Khan went to or was that a Madrassa and the stuff was Taught by Mullah Greedy.

This so far has been one of the most inhumane experience that I know of in a country with a democratic system. Two LONE and mentally upset individuals nearly destroyed 2 years of economy related progress due to these stupid, extremism and hate filled marches that produced absolutely ZERO result. But put thousands of lives at risks, made millions suffered and a constitution of 200 MILION people violates, even some people killed!!! All of this painful, unacceptable situation which didn't even produced an OUNCE of benefit to its perpetrators. Tells you how well their brains were functioning when they planned this shi*t. How more freaking stupid and inhumane this could be???
i admire your posts but don't use swear words. potians need an excuse to get everyone killed/banned who's not on their side. so they'll report your post for ban on you. might wanna edit it out.

censoriing carries equal penalty

I am not concerend with what others say here neither am i responsible for their actions. As for Imran Khan he is a political leader and in politics you say alot of things to your opponent. Imran Khan himself is a target of many such terms.

Rest of your post is a mere rant which has been repeated many times over by you. About progress let Pakistani be the judge of that.

i admire your posts but don't use swear words. potians need an excuse to get everyone killed/banned who's not on their side. so they'll report your post for ban on you. might wanna edit it out.

censoriing carries equal penalty

We are not reporting anyone here so relax. Irrespective of our political associations, we should not let decency out of our debate and call others who others who dont agree with us stupid and morons and shitty and what not.

This so far has been one of the most inhumane experience that I know of in a country with a democratic system. Two LONE and mentally upset individuals nearly destroyed 2 years of economy related progress due to these stupid, extremism and hate filled marches that produced absolutely ZERO result. But put thousands of lives at risks, made millions suffered and a constitution of 200 MILION people violates, even some people killed!!!
All of this painful, unacceptable situation which didn't even produced an OUNCE of benefit to its perpetrators. Tells you how well their brains were functioning when they planned this crap. How much more freaking stupid and inhumane this could be???

And you havent seen the pictures of Imran Khan, does your hypocrisy knows any bounds. Just have a look at @WishLivePak avatar, why did you not pointed it out. Nawaz is pm but that does not make him immune to criticism. Are you saying Obama is never criticized or his cartoons are never made?
You are really loosing it Orangzaib. As for the education Imran Khan is by far and let me repeat again by far more educated than any of the goons we have in the parliament including PM. He has a degree from Oxford in political science. What does Nawaz has, right BA and than LLB. Dont make me laugh.

Look at the list of top 9 world leaders of 2012

The top 9 world leaders of 2012 | GlobalPost

and than tell me where does Imran stands and where does Nawaz?

And you havent seen the pictures of Imran Khan, does your hypocrisy knows any bounds. Just have a look at @WishLivePak avatar, why did you not pointed it out. Nawaz is pm but that does not make him immune to criticism. Are you saying Obama is never criticized or his cartoons are never made?
You are really loosing it Orangzaib. As for the education Imran Khan is by far and let me repeat again by far more educated than any of the goons we have in the parliament including PM. He has a degree from Oxford in political science. What does Nawaz has, right BA and than LLB. Dont make me laugh.

Look at the list of top 9 world leaders of 2012

The top 9 world leaders of 2012 | GlobalPost

and than tell me where does Imran stands and where does Nawaz?
If obama is critizied, so is romney. both have cartoons made. But what pti goons make is much worse than what others put. moreover, pti people also swear at every single party. Even ppp was complaining about it in NA earlier.

Again, show respect, earn respect.

LOL

The container of Imran khan had generator broke, so AC went out. Then there was a big van brought, with a bed inside and working AC.

Even the generator couldn't make him live like protestors. Why can't he give up luxuries now? This is cruial time. If he can't live without ACs, how worse will he be when he gets to be PM?

And both qadri and imran saying they'll take first bullets, yet they drive around in bullet proof cars!

Also imran saying who used to say lakho protestors said recently "itni seh public told me to go, i'd have resigned much before" So now he admits his protestors aren't that many

Finally, there have been collective protestors by journalists and pmln goons who want imran to settle down, but he aint backing out

@Chak Bamu @MalikBrother @batmannow @Jungibaaz @IceCold @orangzaib

Last edited:
The container of Imran khan had generator broke, so AC went out. Then there was a big van brought, with a bed inside and working AC.
Even the generator couldn't make him live like protestors. Why can't he give up luxuries now? This is cruial time. If he can't live without ACs, how worse will he be when he gets to be PM?
And both qadri and imran saying they'll take first bullets, yet they drive around in bullet proof cars!

This has been my main point and people fail to get it. When a leader leaves people to go to his mansion to sleep and the rest of the people sleep on the street.....that tells you everything about this so called leader.
When ALL opposition parties that have not liked each other for 70 years, welcome a Prime Minster in crises and offer him unanimous support and ask him to remain in power.....while one LONELY guy who's already broken the Constitution wants the entire government gone for his personal benefit and out of his imagination.....speaks volumes for the type of careless and irresponsible personality you are dealing with. This is a personality issue. There is a reason why his Ex-Wife left the best of the best lifestyle for him and one day, had to leave him!

LOL

Also imran saying who used to say lakho protestors said recently "itni seh public told me to go, i'd have resigned much before" So now he admits his protestors aren't that many

Finally, there have been collective protestors by journalists and pmln goons who want imran to settle down, but he aint backing out

Sory to tell you if can compare him, with the Noora , you will find him better in every aspect of life ?
The issue is not, that where & how he is sleeping, but he is there & leading the peoples, sure in 60 years old , you won't be able to achieve that? Right?

LOL

I am not surprised. Thank for tagging me for latest updates. God bless you.

Still it is kind of funny. :lol:

Talk the talk but doesn't walk the talk. :disagree:

At least Nawaz Sharif doesn't make brave statement. Pakistan could use PM with realistic mindset that tries to help shaping Pakistan in accordance to the situation. Let's face it - a apple doesn't fall from sky. We have to plant and grow tree to get apple.

False promises carry no weight. But what can i say about PTI supporters? :hitwall:

Your avatar says it all. Nuff said
Yes, look at the book title and complain about it. I didn't have this avatar since day one i joined. in fact, when i joined, i was more potian than anti potian as today. But with constant abuse of MQM leader by potians, of nooras and other parties, i decided im not going to sit quiet.

just like the gov't keep retreating instead of pushing, where qadri and imran keep abusing noora league. if gov't is pushy and do lathi charge or counter dharnas, all this drama will be over.

I am not surprised. Thank for tagging me for latest updates. God bless you.

Still it is kind of funny. :lol:

Talk the talk but doesn't walk the talk. :disagree:

At least Nawaz Sharif doesn't make brave statement. Pakistan could use PM with realistic mindset that tries to help shaping Pakistan in accordance to the situation. Let's face it - a apple doesn't fall from sky. We have to plant and grow tree to get apple.

False promises carry no weight. But what can i say about PTI supporters? :hitwall:
he didnt talk yesterday, but toda he will in NA, reports say

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom