What's new

PTI and PAT march towards Redzone...

What will happen after march towards Redzone

• Total voters
Today almost every channel was reporting this redzone issue in India, and such reporting normally happens when something serious happens there......Is it really serious?

no.

Well in that case what is government doing, The goverment is elected recently and he is supposed to have support of the country right? Why cant the government reach out the people and explain to them what they are doing,where opposition is wrong, may be he can expose the opposition?

The government has agreed to ALL of his demands that are constitutional multiple times. They've openly told them their doors are opened. If the government needed to show force, you'd have seen tear gas and all by now. But they don't want to harm women and children this idiot brought in. People who have mental sickness and who have mania specifically, do NOT need to be a politician. Until his bi polar cycle doesn't end and the mania doesn't finish the cycle, he won't talk to anyone, as he's got grandiose crap going on in his head. He's refused to meet government and third party officials MANY times as he thinks he's got the government by the balls. Sadly, he's committed Treason and Terrorism, he's violated the oath he took when he got elected, he's announced Civil Unrest which violates and breaks the constitution and the state. He's lied to people on TV, threatened government officials to be killed and instigated violence a lot. He's caused over 2 Trillion loss in economic activity due to investors confidence getting all screwed up, cities frozen and people can't go to work due to security issues and all. This is the level of this guys maturity. He needs to go to rehab with the Mullah, both of them have no one in this old age and they are fu*cking up a running system out of their personal greed, selfishness, and mental issues. I have been saying the SAME thing for months and now it actually happened. Any one in the Psychiatry can see his behavior and classify his mental issues: Bi Polar and Border Line Personality. Google these two and read up. You'll see a LOT of stuff matching with IK's life

Well in that case what is government doing, The goverment is elected recently and he is supposed to have support of the country right? Why cant the government reach out the people and explain to them what they are doing,where opposition is wrong, may be he can expose the opposition?

Are you aware of the term rigged election?

The government has agreed to ALL of his demands that are constitutional multiple times. They've openly told them their doors are opened.

LIES! Haven't opened four constituencies Imran asked for 14 months!

Are you aware of the term rigged election?
!

I remember reading here that the audit was done based on the allegation and there was nothing much came out (pardon me if i am wrong)

I remember reading here that the audit was done based on the allegation and there was nothing much came out (pardon me if i am wrong)

Yes, nothing much came out as usual because the commission to investigate previous election results was also rigged. This Pakistan in a nutshell, a rigged nation.

Yes, nothing much came out as usual because the commission to investigate previous election results was also rigged. This Pakistan in a nutshell, a rigged nation.

This commission consists of whom?

Today almost every channel was reporting this redzone issue in India, and such reporting normally happens when something serious happens there......Is it really serious?

People have given their verdict. They want Nawaz to go. yesterday Imran and Qadari entered zed zone in hundreds of thousands of numbers and they are now protesting there. So for your question yes it is serious.

Both Taliban Khan and Mullah Greed have committed Treason and Terrorism multiple times, risking thousands of lives in danger, economic loss of over 2 Trillion, threats of killing government official, actual killings of policemen, including officials, burning down buildings, toll plazas, giving legal assurances that the march will be peaceful and will never leave the are given for the march, not you are sitting way over somewhere else by the parliament which makes your country look really bad. All of this is pure treason and terrorism, Both the idiots should be captured and tried for treason and terrorism. Then sent to mental hospital for treatment of bi polar disorder as nothing they say makes sense and they change statements every other hour. The father of human Pshycology (Freud and others) have said, Crazies ALWAYS ATTRACT CRAZIES. Time for IK fan base to analyze if they also have Bi Polar too. The paranoia about every one was paid for, is a sign of bi polar and it is very common in India and Pakistan (thus the grandiose stories and conspiracy theories). So IK and Mullah are going through their manic cycle and it could last for a few weeks, then he'll crash. Watch this

Quote me next time when you become sober and can debate logically without personal insults.

People have given their verdict. They want Nawaz to go. yesterday Imran and Qadari entered zed zone in hundreds of thousands of numbers and they are now protesting there. So for your question yes it is serious.

Another serious political turmoil, would push Pakistan back another 5 years......

Another serious political turmoil, would push Pakistan back another 5 years......

This is a common misconception that Pakistan has suddenly started to progress where the reality is that this is all because of Nawaz bending on issues such as gas pipe line and Syria which led to Saudi gift money and money from UAE and than loans from IMF.

Do you know that the amount of loans taken by Nawaz during his one year is more than the combine loan of PPP in 5 years. So no Pakistan will not be pushed back another 5 years but only if these goons are allowed to stay into power for 5 years. If you go into previous Nawaz tenures, you will realize that every time when his government finished, Pakistan was on the verge of default.

Geo is spreading BS. Imran never made this comment about army because it was clear from the beginning that army is not there to stop the march any ways. They are inside sensitive buildings to protect them. It was only the police he called for and it worked because clearly police also seems to be fed up of this corrupt government using them for their own gains. They were actually dancing around latter and when march came, they swept aside.

Uh, That's NOT what I showed in my screen cap.

My screen cap was about something else entirely.

Islamabad march: Imran threatens to storm PM House unless Nawaz steps down - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

12:24am

PTI chief Imran Khan said that he has given Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif till Wednesday evening to resign.

"If Nawaz Sharif does not resign then we will enter into the PM House," said the PTI chief.

12:33am

ISPR spokesperson Asim Bajwa tweets: "Bldgs in red Zone r symbol of State & being protected by Army, therefore sanctity of these national symbols must be respected.

"Situation requires patience, wisdom & sagacity from all stakeholders to resolve prevailing impasse through meaningful dialogue in larger national and public interest."

There is a risk of confrontation, and it's out of NS's hands entirely.

In current situation things are getting serious Imran Khan announced that He will enter in Redzone at 8pm today while PAT Tahir ul Qadir called Awami parliment to take their opinion which seems like may be they will join PTI too. In worst case scenario if both decided to enter Redzone how Govt. will prevent it or Govt. will allow them to go inside. Because in both cases Govt. will be the loser.

In worst case 111 brigade and outcome will be Martial Law.

I want to put opinions on the basis on this current scenario. how things can be settle up with dialogue and direct collision can be avoided.
---
111 Brigade takes up positions in Red Zone - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Quote me next time when you become sober and can debate logically without personal insults.

Who are these "people" you refer to? The 20K dancers he took who are too busy dancing with women on stage then paying attention to IK's own speeches? or the politicians who have reserved rooms in Marriott and that's where they go to after two hours of being on he stage for IK's speech? Or the Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist's kids who didn't show up because they didn't want to risk their lives. But for their personal selfish greed and mental issues, they are risking other parents and kids lives at risk?? or the people that are royally pissed at what idiots they put their trust in and that this was a whole play-boy IK drama than something real?
Or people that's haven't worked for weeks due to security blocking roads, building access, etc? Exactly which people are you talking about? Two people in old age have no one from their OWN family to stand by them. But they are making a mockery out of 20K people and online warriors like you who supported their hate and violent filled agenda......? which people are saying NS needs to go? ALL political parties have said they'll RESIST it if anything unconstitutional happened to NS or the system.

The ONLY thing people have REALLY said, is NO to violent, extremism based politics, NO to destruction of the system and economy over two lunatics who've caused economic losses of over 2 TRILLION to Pakistan and have put thousands of lives at risk and have violated and broke the Constitution WHILE they remained on their seats under oath. That's TREASON and TERRORISM and they should be put into JAIL for it.

I haven't said anything personal to you nor I am like that. However, people who break constitution, risk their followers lives and try to destroy an entire system and its economy, I have an issue with. I don't want to see a country jumping on the economic growth and moderation path, jumping back into Talibanism because you have two mentally retarded, religious fanatics who want to take over the country and form an Islamic Government, without having any clue as to what that means. They can't even stay and maintain ONE statement. Let alone being able to clearly negotiate what they wanted. Times up, game's over, political future dead. Thank you for wasting 2 TRILLION dollars and putting thousands at risk. Now they should go home, see a Psychiatrist and hope onto two Prozac's a day and ONE Haldol IV injection every three weeks. It'll keep the hallucinations, mania and grandiosity away an they should just chill out and enjoy life instead of politics.

Who are these "people" you refer to? The 20K dancers he took who are too busy dancing with women on stage then paying attention to IK's own speeches? or the politicians who have reserved rooms in Marriott and that's where they go to after two hours of being on he stage for IK's speech? Or the Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist's kids who didn't show up because they didn't want to risk their lives. But for their personal selfish greed and mental issues, they are risking other parents and kids lives at risk?? or the people that are royally pissed at what idiots they put their trust in and that this was a whole play-boy IK drama than something real?
Or people that's haven't worked for weeks due to security blocking roads, building access, etc? Exactly which people are you talking about? Two people in old age have no one from their OWN family to stand by them. But they are making a mockery out of 20K people and online warriors like you who supported their hate and violent filled agenda......? which people are saying NS needs to go? ALL political parties have said they'll RESIST it if anything unconstitutional happened to NS or the system.

The ONLY thing people have REALLY said, is NO to violent, extremism based politics, NO to destruction of the system and economy over two lunatics who've caused economic losses of over 2 TRILLION to Pakistan and have put thousands of lives at risk and have violated and broke the Constitution WHILE they remained on their seats under oath. That's TREASON and TERRORISM and they should be put into JAIL for it.

I haven't said anything personal to you nor I am like that. However, people who break constitution, risk their followers lives and try to destroy an entire system and its economy, I have an issue with. I don't want to see a country jumping on the economic growth and moderation path, jumping back into Talibanism because you have two mentally retarded, religious fanatics who want to take over the country and form an Islamic Government, without having any clue as to what that means. They can't even stay and maintain ONE statement. Let alone being able to clearly negotiate what they wanted. Times up, game's over, political future dead. Thank you for wasting 2 TRILLION dollars and putting thousands at risk. Now they should go home, see a Psychiatrist and hope onto two Prozac's a day and ONE Haldol IV injection every three weeks. It'll keep the hallucinations, mania and grandiosity away an they should just chill out and enjoy life instead of politics.

Maybe its a norm for you to insult your leaders, but i take it personally when you treat my leader in a similar fashion. I never asked you to agree with him. All i asked was not to insult them with name calling. Is it too much to ask?

Maybe its a norm for you to insult your leaders, but i take it personally when you treat my leader in a similar fashion. I never asked you to agree with him. All i asked was not to insult them with name calling. Is it too much to ask?

Then I assume you must be equally respectful to leaders of other political parties too?

Look like Geo group and the traitors will win, very normal in Pakistan, how come traitors always win ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom