What's new

PTA has temporarily banned PUBG in Pakistan and seeks input from Pakistanis to decide its future

lodge a complaint against PTA for banning this game, i used to play or watch someone on facebook to kill my time . Wasn't addicted to it nor played or watched daily.
Who gave them right to kill this game? Cheap shyt like tiktok etc are ruling internet.They should immidiately unban the game.Who are they to decide whats good and not.

I think VPN will get them perm ban on their id's. I don't think anyone should risk their reputed id's/ip for that.
VPNs are already banned. :(
https://www.dawn.com/news/1563843

June 10, 2020

Registration of VPN before 30 June 2020
(Islamabad: 10th June, 2020): Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) is continuing with the process of registration of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). The exercise is being undertaken to promote legal ICT services / business in Pakistan and safety of telecom users.

As per applicable Rules and Regulations, appropriate registration is required from PTA for any mode of communication in which communication becomes hidden or encrypted. The deadline for VPN registration has been set as 30th June 2020.

The process for registration of VPN is not new and has been in vogue since 2010. Authorized users can register their VPNs with PTA through a smart and swift process initiated through their service provider.

Action will be taken only against unauthorized VPNs for terminating illegal traffic which causes loss to the national exchequer. PTA remains committed to serve as per its vision in ensuring that high quality ICT services are available to telecom users in Pakistan.

Khurram Ali Mehran

Director (PR)
https://www.pta.gov.pk/en/media-center/single-media/-100620

Guys forget PUBG, play FREE FIRE the best survival game ever !!!!!! Period.

watch and enjoy playing -

Last edited:
no it won't
Try it and then share your experience.

lodge a complaint against PTA for banning this game, i used to play or watch someone on facebook to kill my time . Wasn't addicted to it nor played or watched daily.
Who gave them right to kill this game? Cheap shyt like tiktok etc are ruling internet.They should immidiately unban the game.Who are they to decide whats good and not.

The point is that nothing should be banned. Neither esporting nor tiktok nor yt. Who have them right to ban?

Earlier these oldies banned yt and Pakistani YouTubers had a lost opportunity and very delayed start. This also damaged pakistan reputation and so no hi tech company wasn't to invest in such crap market where everytime everything gets banned.

The black sheeps are these pta and other mafia etc bhatta khor h@r@ khors who don't want anything without their kickbacks.

The point is that nothing should be banned. Neither esporting nor tiktok nor yt. Who have them right to ban?

Earlier these oldies banned yt and Pakistani YouTubers had a lost opportunity and very delayed start. This also damaged pakistan reputation and so no hi tech company wasn't to invest in such crap market where everytime everything gets banned.

The black sheeps are these pta and other mafia etc bhatta khor h@r@ khors who don't want anything without their kickbacks.
this is day 3 or 4.. i have been using VPN... changed in game region to UK and proxy was of France for 3 days until now, Bcz now i changed vpn location to UK.... I have played like 2 t0 3 hours a day.. avg classic games 3 to 5 games a day depending on survival rate as we land for rush gameplay .... so i think i have played some 15 to 20 matches till now using Super vpn

Screenshot_20200705-185433_PUBG MOBILE.jpg
Screenshot_20200705-185433_PUBG MOBILE.jpg
this is my id still running

this is day 3 or 4.. i have been using VPN... changed in game region to UK and proxy was of France for 3 days until now, Bcz now i changed vpn location to UK.... I have played like 2 t0 3 hours a day.. avg classic games 3 to 5 games a day depending on survival rate as we land for rush gameplay .... so i think i have played some 15 to 20 matches till now using Super vpn

View attachment 648363 View attachment 648363 this is my id still running
I will give it a week at least. Hopefully you'll be fine.

additional info.. i use both mobile data and wifi.... i sometimes need to switch between wifi and mobile data, because wifi of ptcl is sometimes down.. though wifi is priority network.. because it consumes less battery also mobile data gives very bad ping...

yea .. they turned Pakistan into a jail.... that is why i m opting to leave Pakistan asap .. i had my offer letter at Manchester metropolitan university, but COVID ruined the plan.. though my timeline is by September i ll be out

PTI fascists like violent games and objectify women and praise OBL.

A Match Made in Heaven

Pakistan was among top 30 countries in highest earnings through esport. These black sheeps have slammed it hard with their chyapa brain.

To compare South Asian countries, Pakistan rank was 27 worldwide, India was at 62, Srilanka at 104, Nepal 108, Afghanistan at 111, Bangladesh at 116, Maldives at 136.

https://www.esportsearnings.com/countries

This game is against Islam PTA lawyers o_O toba toba
Please muslims of paksitan with little hearts please leave earth because only 25% are Muslims and others 75% people of earth are against islam

Back
Top Bottom