What's new

PTA has temporarily banned PUBG in Pakistan and seeks input from Pakistanis to decide its future

There are pros and cons to almost everything.
Yes this game has helped in keeping people entertained and inside during this pandemic when social distancing is advised times and again by the government. It also provides an escape from the tense times we are living in. In short, it brings excitement into our dull lives.

But some players are so addicted to it that the family starts cursing them for playing it all the time and not doing the work they are supposed to. I have heard of kids getting into fights with their siblings and using Roti Wala Belan or anything to attack as this game teaches to attack with whatever comes handy. I guess parents should play an active role in regulating the hours and money their kids put into this activity.

P.S. Well I am addicted to PDF and even dream about posting and chatting.

There are pros and cons to almost everything.
Yes this game has helped in keeping people entertained and inside during this pandemic when social distancing is advised times and again by the government. It also provides an escape from the tense times we are living in. In short, it brings excitement into our dull lives.

But some players are so addicted to it that the family starts cursing them for playing it all the time and not doing the work they are supposed to. I have heard of kids getting into fights with their siblings and using Roti Wala Belan or anything to attack as this game teaches to attack with whatever comes handy. I guess parents should play an active role in regulating the hours and money their kids put into this activity.

P.S. Well I am addicted to PDF and even dream about posting and chatting.
Does it mean that PDF should be banned?

Does it mean that PDF should be banned?
Of course not. It`s a great place to invest time in. A lot of interactive discussions take place. I stated my addiction to it on a lighter note to say everyone is addicted to some activity.

Hate it but the kids enjoy it so it should be allowed. It's a good way to teach the young about discipline.
Sir there are certain aspects of it that are not healthy, like the language used while playing in a team. Cursing is common.

We cannot shield kids from reality anymore rather be with them to teach them to make the right choice, brother. Kids would still learn abusive language.
Of course not. It`s a great place to invest time in. A lot of interactive discussions take place. I stated my addiction to it on a lighter note to say everyone is addicted to some activity.

Sir there are certain aspects of it that are not healthy, like the language used while playing in a team. Cursing is common.

people died in kite flying,the multi million dollar industry was banned..... this is just a game.... we really have economy hitman in our minds not that anyone needs to infiltrate ranks.... Unban PUBG our entertainment and fun or unban kite flying. .. in free we ll have young generation doing hashish stuff otherwise and other bad things ...

We cannot shield kids from reality anymore rather be with them to teach them to make the right choice, brother. Kids would still learn abusive language.
That is true, Sir!

These games are used by U.S. Military for training and spotting potential good recruits. Pak Army should've taken more interest in them and develop these games, add features like Drone Controls (like Call of Duty), etc. it creates excitement and sparks more innovations in tech to solve problems. This is like what the Ottomans did like banning books.

That sounds so stupid.

People are addicted to so so many things, but they never blocked them, but they banned pubg, because pubg users are not present in Parliament, in military, in bureaucracy.

It does sound stupid but the U.S. Army did publish a game called America's Army back in 2003 and the recent version is 2018.

That is a simulator.
Its like comparing MS flight sim with ace combat, and pubg has no value for Military.

Back
Top Bottom