What's new

PTA has temporarily banned PUBG in Pakistan and seeks input from Pakistanis to decide its future

That is a simulator.
Its like comparing MS flight sim with ace combat, and pubg has no value for Military.

Your missing my point it's no military value in a sense just shooting things up -- but in terms of using drones etc, even the U.S. Air Force and Army stated it's helped develop skills because what they use the soldiers see it as a game as well.

Probably I'm not good at explaining it well -- but long term these games create ideas in the players head how to act and evade, etc.

Example: A player when he's pinned down knows to call air support or drone close by and guide the Air to Ground missile on enemy position. In some of these games you now have a portable drone a solider carriers and could actively deploy it themselves.

I just used PubG as an example I'm sure the Pak Army can take it a step further rather than these stupid govt. decisions of banning games.

Your missing my point it's no military value in a sense just shooting things up -- but in terms of using drones etc, even the U.S. Air Force and Army stated it's helped develop skills because what they use the soldiers see it as a game as well.

Probably I'm not good at explaining it well -- but long term these games create ideas in the players head how to act and evade, etc.

Example: A player when he's pinned down knows to call air support or drone close by and guide the Air to Ground missile on enemy position. In some of these games you now have a portable drone a solider carriers and could actively deploy it themselves.

I just used PubG as an example I'm sure the Pak Army can take it a step further rather than these stupid govt. decisions of banning games.

I am against banning PUBG to some extent but this argument that PUBG has some military value is plain stupid.
I still play pubg and its physics are worth NOTHING! Controlling drone is the easiest feature in that game, heck even driving a car in straight line is more difficult then drone. Even US Military does not recruit on bases of how much experience you have playing COD or PUBG that just sounds so stupid. However simulator is a different subject which many military are interested and thats where ARMA comes in which provides realistic experience.

PTA is becoming a laughing stock with these decisions.

Its just a video game like many others.

Logic dictates that you either ban all video games or ban none.

Annotation 2020-07-02 114709.png

PUBG no no no :(

Annotation 2020-07-02 113153.png

I have no skin in the game, but I hope modern warfare doesn’t make the list.

There are some good Pakistani players I’ve interacted with.

Of course not. It`s a great place to invest time in. A lot of interactive discussions take place. I stated my addiction to it on a lighter note to say everyone is addicted to some activity.

Sir there are certain aspects of it that are not healthy, like the language used while playing in a team. Cursing is common.
Then how about we ban all political parties who curse each other in their lives.
ban american movies and Pakistani dramas too some of them are very addictive.
Ban cars and truks too cuz we have so many deaths on roads cuz of them
Ban knife gas cylenders many other things too
brother its a failour of our Pakistani parents who cant control their own kids their is no discipline in their lives so simply they fail to control kids by putting alot more hours on game when our politicians or gov fail to provide grounds for kids to play healthy.
banning is not a solution take steps to educate people so consume their time on healthy things.

Then how about we ban all political parties who curse each other in their lives.
ban american movies and Pakistani dramas too some of them are very addictive.
Ban cars and truks too cuz we have so many deaths on roads cuz of them
Ban knife gas cylenders many other things too
brother its a failour of our Pakistani parents who cant control their own kids their is no discipline in their lives so simply they fail to control kids by putting alot more hours on game when our politicians or gov fail to provide grounds for kids to play healthy.
banning is not a solution take steps to educate people so consume their time on healthy things.
I agree Sir. That`s why I have said earlier there are pros and cons to almost everything, tried to discuss both the positive and negative aspects of it and also suggested parents should regulate their children`s interaction with this platform.

I agree Sir. That`s why I have said earlier there are pros and cons to almost everything, tried to discuss both the positive and negative aspects of it and also suggested parents should regulate their children`s interaction with this platform.
As a nation we really not building anything human index is extremely low education level is close to ZERO, people who are some what educated they just simply ban stuff just like our molvi did to loud speakers.
we after 72 years still standing there, time management we dont know what it is, and everyone wants to go to west when they go to west they become alien and took them years to adopt their system so they end up working low level jobs.
we really have to build our education system and invest huge amount and manpower in research and development.

hahahhaha shifted to warzone two months ago, its just a better game anyway. Plus dont know about pubg mobile, but pubg steam (pc version) is dying anyway!!
after ban pubg launcher is not loading some error to download or connect something like that. warzone is free on pc or you are talking about mobile warzone?

after ban pubg launcher is not loading some error to download or connect something like that. warzone is free on pc or you are talking about mobile warzone?
warzone is free to play, download is close to 100gb.Its onlu for pc and consoles.

Whats wrong with PTA VPNs are already banned. Cant use free ones and now pubg is banned. PTA has started behaving like a dictatorship. At least in the past with free vpns you were able to counter the banning of websites and play in other regions. Now free vpns are not working and gone.

Back
Top Bottom