What's new

PSLV C22 blasts off with IRNSS-1A

So why are you so anti-congress. Isn't congress the one party that is keeping India together. Without congress, its possible that India might fall into multiple pieces.

Shhhhh....
That's a secret we don't want our neighbors to find out. Please don't say it out loud, lest they target the Gandhi family and destroy India itself!

So why are you so anti-congress. Isn't congress the one party that is keeping India together. Without congress, its possible that India might fall into multiple pieces.

Since when did you become an expert on Indian politics?

Congress wasn't the only party that ever ruled India. Some other parties like BJP came to power
as well, and contrary to many so-called political analysts' predictions, Indian map stayed as it was.

What you are quoting is infact a ploy developed by Congress itself to hold on to some bastions.

Give congress the credit and I'll let you continue with your discussions. :D . Now say Raul Vinci Zindabad or face the wrath of Guynextdoor :devil:

@Guynextdoor2
How much money did the Congis Pay you for selling your soul?

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL, dude you need to get educated.

LOL, dude you need to get educated.

Are you saying that anyone who believe that congress has contributed to the unity of India is not educated? I am certain that no political party has more to contribute to the continuation of India as a union than Congress Party

@Guynextdoor2
How much money did the Congis Pay you for selling your soul?

Maggot man

Are you saying that anyone who believe that congress has contributed to the unity of India is not educated? I am certain that no political party has more to contribute to the continuation of India as a union than Congress Party

I'm impressed but you're stupid if you think India needs congress to keep it together. The Idea of one country has become so ingrained, everything else looks unnatural to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggot man

I'm impressed but you're stupid if you think India needs congress to keep it together. The Idea of one country has become so ingrained, everything else looks unnatural to us.

I'm sorry if you get that impression. What I'm trying to say is that Congress party contributed more to the unity of India at its inception. And though I believe that its the British that created the India nation, its the recent generation of Indians, especially members of congress, that kept India together. Now, it does not any political party, but the Hindu civilization solidarity, that keep India together. What I mean is that the belief of an Hindu nation, similar to how Israel is a Jewish nation, that keep Indians together among all the different ethnic groups, languages and castes.

Congress, though its corrupt and inefficient in many ways, has more experience and more depth to handle the issue facing India. So whether India now need a change from something that is well known and working to something that is unknown is up to the people of India. If its up to me, I would measure whether the alternative can do better than what the congress has done for India in the last 10 years. Finally, can we guarantee that alternatives to congress is less corrupt and efficient.

Since when did you become an expert on Indian politics?

Congress wasn't the only party that ever ruled India. Some other parties like BJP came to power
as well, and contrary to many so-called political analysts' predictions, Indian map stayed as it was.

What you are quoting is infact a ploy developed by Congress itself to hold on to some bastions.

He was there when India was born. This guy is really damn old he was there when Thums Up was an independent company and when America was at war with Vietnam.

I'm sorry if you get that impression. What I'm trying to say is that Congress party contributed more to the unity of India at its inception. And though I believe that its the British that created the India nation, its the recent generation of Indians, especially members of congress, that kept India together. Now, it does not any political party, but the Hindu civilization solidarity, that keep India together. What I mean is that the belief of an Hindu nation, similar to how Israel is a Jewish nation, that keep Indians together among all the different ethnic groups, languages and castes.

Congress, though its corrupt and inefficient in many ways, has more experience and more depth to handle the issue facing India. So whether India now need a change from something that is well known and working to something that is unknown is up to the people of India. If its up to me, I would measure whether the alternative can do better than what the congress has done for India in the last 10 years. Finally, can we guarantee that alternatives to congress is less corrupt and efficient.

You're wrong- there is an Indian identity higher than Hindu identity. Most people, including those who support modi will sacrifice their relegion in favor of their country.

He was there when India was born. This guy is really damn old he was there when Thums Up was an independent company and when America was at war with Vietnam.

I would suggest the Indian posters here to ignore faithfulguy, to keep your sanity. He is big troll on Indian threads and my guess is that he is a falseflagger from our neighborhood. He claims he is a Taiwanese in US and a student of history and hence his interest in history of subcontinent. But he trolls in each and every thread related to India.

I would suggest the Indian posters here to ignore faithfulguy, to keep your sanity. He is big troll on Indian threads and my guess is that he is a falseflagger from our neighborhood. He claims he is a Taiwanese in US and a student of history and hence his interest in history of subcontinent. But he trolls in each and every thread related to India.

One one thread he said he was their when Thums Up was independent. On another he said he remembered vietcong war. And another, he said his children are adults now. Obv a major troll with a massive hard-on for India

Gandhi family had a personal hand in keeping ISRO Non Political. COngress funded IRNSS, so THANK THEM.
I didn't knew people who could not complete their education can even dream of creating entity like ISRO. Again, Thanks the scientists not your politico masters.Also, as you stated ISRO is non-political then stop giving their success a political colors!! I thank them for not naming it Rajiv Gandhi Space Organisation though!!

COngress has given ISRO no less than 400 Crores per failed GSLV over ten years and never stopped them from going ahead even though the rocket has been failing for over 10 years- so THANK THEM for their long sightedness.
Did Gandhi family put the money from their own pockets or was it India's money? Or on what qualifications would Gandhi family have stopped the scientists? People would have kicked them out of power if they had tried their stupidity like they did in 1975.

If it was the BJP, they would have used this money for building a big temple.

Ok enlighten us how many temples BJP built while in power? From what we are reading in media now even the congressis are admitting that BJP in its tenure built nearly half of the total length of highways built in the last 32 years and Congress lunatics just played politics on it.
NDA built more roads, UPA played politics over them - Oneindia News

^ GSLV launch date is set for January right?

No , It is set for August this year .

ISRO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom