What's new

PSL Final at Lahore

Opening ceremony set the standard very high not impressed by closing ceremony staff was running after wires when artists were performing i wanted something even bigger than opening :-(
yeah i also noticed that, but opening ceremonies generally r .... few hiccups can be ignored bro :-)

The Last Ditch efforts by the Niazi Khan

C6Jk82QXQAAdRRj.jpg:large

yeah i also noticed that, but opening ceremonies generally r .... few hiccups can be ignored bro :-)
Dancers looked like special people doing sign language and who thought Rajishtani ghagras were a good idea i mean come on :-//
Best part i enjoyed Dama dam mast qalandar by Ali Azmat oh also did anyone notice the slogans during Najam Sethu,s speech ? :D

Dancers looked like special people doing sign language and who thought Rajishtani ghagras were a good idea i mean come on :-//
Best part i enjoyed Dama dam mast qalandar by Ali Azmat oh also did anyone notice the slogans during Najam Sethu,s speech ? :D
Missed Russians Hotties I see ..lol

Politics has alawys been part of Pakistan cricket do we forget the MqM flags that were displayed during 92 worldcup?
But i think during speech of PCB chief its not a good impression we give out
The Last Ditch efforts by the Niazi Khan

C6Jk82QXQAAdRRj.jpg:large
Oh so you noticed :-)
I wasnt going to post the video before but now that you mentioned it here you go
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight

Politics has alawys been part of Pakistan cricket do we forget the MqM flags that were displayed during 92 worldcup?
But i think during speech of PCB chief its not a good impression we give out

Oh so you noticed :-)
I wasnt going to post the video before but now that you mentioned it here you go
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight

Good, Very Good....People should know, who are on personal agendas and who are working for Pakistan.

Ok has any team made a Explosive start yet ?
I think this match will be the bomb.

There was an explosive start in Bengaluru today by 1 team

Back
Top Bottom