What's new

PSL Final at Lahore

Mohammad Kaif‏Verified account @MohammadKaif
Must be a very happy feeling for Pakistan cricket fans. Fans are the ones who miss out the most. May peace prevail. #PslFinalLahore

C6OFS02XMAAZBjV.jpg

So was this madness as ik was saying???

Wrong again at critical time

I was there (with my wife and a female friend) and it was all super smooth. Chatted with a bunch of security people from various institutions. Great experience.

Well those stats are false , as generally many countries where people watched from do not show up in the figures
and doubt any Indians watched the event

On a different note, I was just watching the process of transferring the players (International) from hotel to Airport via road on TV. And I just asked my parents a simple question

1- Why don't the Organizers simply bring a good quality transport Helicopter and just transport the players, directly from Hotel to the Airport by Helicopter ? Just Buy 1-2 Helicopter

ini-alasan-tni-au-datangkan-heli-mewah-aw-101-buat-jokowi.jpg

Sure saves the hassel of driving the vehicles across the city etc

A) No Crazy flasy police cars
b) No Sirens
c) No problems with traffic blocks
d) No need for Army of cars on road

> Secure 1 Hotel Zone, and then Setup a helicopter Landing zone and that is it , and then block most roads to hotel
aw101.jpg

Add 1-2 Choppers of this calibre for VIP transport

I think that because a single shot from terrorist can destroy the transport helicopter.so risk is high compare to Transporting by armored vehicle.

Bas da Pekhawar day matlb Pukhtoon dy. "deer tahan pake maza". :P

Pa Khuday ma Khpla da soch kolo. dir droon gud dy. qurbanay la ba kha e. :lol:

Thanks man. Pakistan Jeet gya.

@Well.wisher baaji pata nahe aaj kal mujh se naraz hay kay Kia... Reply he nahe karti mery post pe. :cray:

Me naraz nhi . I'm very busy nowadays . Getting little time for conversations .

And congrats to zalmi fans , luke Wright , rossow and Kevin broke our hearts , if they had participated in Final , we definitely have won the final . 148 wasn't a big target . But in sha Allah next time Quetta will win , tum jeeto ya haaaroo Quetta humen tum se pyar ha :D
Between asal Dukh to is baat ka ha k crowd me quetta k supporters nhi thy , everyone was with zalmi and yhn Quetta me hum ko moka nhi mila apni team ko support dikhany Ko .

Me naraz nhi . I'm very busy nowadays . Getting little time for conversations .

Well. then i pray kay time milta rahy or tum aati raha karo is forum pe.

And congrats to zalmi fans , luke Wright , rossow and Kevin broke our hearts , if they had participated in Final , we definitely have won the final . 148 wasn't a big target . But in sha Allah next time Quetta will win , tum jeeto ya haaaroo Quetta humen tum se pyar ha :D

Thanks man. but speaking truth, Dil se me Quetta ko support kar raha tha. Lekin Quetta ko dis-advantage ye mila kay Unky International kilaari nikal gye jis se saari team bikhar gae. warna to Definitely Quetta he jheethta. or wesy b PZ kay saare Player's aeve shokhy se hy, Being the best team of PSL , Quetta deserve karta tha final jeetna.

Between asal Dukh to is baat ka ha k crowd me quetta k supporters nhi thy , everyone was with zalmi and yhn Quetta me hum ko moka nhi mila apni team ko support dikhany Ko .

Yah that i also noticed. i think PZ supporter ziada the due to Afridi. BTW many even didn't supported PZ. all were busy in chanting GO NAWAZ GO. :partay:

Well. then i pray kay time milta rahy or tum aati raha karo is forum pe.

Thanks man. but speaking truth, Dil se me Quetta ko support kar raha tha. Lekin Quetta ko dis-advantage ye mila kay Unky International kilaari nikal gye jis se saari team bikhar gae. warna to Definitely Quetta he jheethta. or wesy b PZ kay saare Player's aeve shokhy se hy, Being the best team of PSL , Quetta deserve karta tha final jeetna.

Yah that i also noticed. i think PZ supporter ziada the due to Afridi. BTW many even didn't supported PZ. all were busy in chanting GO NAWAZ GO. :partay:
Yaa they must chant go nawaz go because nawaz was accuse to bring this match to here in Pakistan otherwise their beloved imran was not in favour of bringing this match to these people

Thanks @RealNapster.
Quetta jeete ga next time and zarur ek din Quetta me b cricket stadium bane ga .

Inshallah.

Yaa they must chant go nawaz go because nawaz was accuse to bring this match to here in Pakistan otherwise their beloved imran was not in favour of bringing this match to these people

to bhai is me ronay wale kia baat ? acha sorry if i hurt your feeling's. :)

and for future references : Fcuk Imran and Fcuk NS. every body here knew that. now even you know my stance. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom