What's new

PSL Final at Lahore

RAW and TTP
Ajj afsoos tu buhaat howa go ga
Lahore an PSL final

16996246_1409126219149951_998357067132891262_n.jpg

Amazing coach and man , if Quetta had their first unit the match would have been a nail bitter
Very difficult for a Coach to rub his magic on last minute Subs

However , people see the passion in his coaching and thank you as one other person stated few posts above

Last edited:
Well those stats are false , as generally many countries where people watched from do not show up in the figures
and doubt any Indians watched the event

On a different note, I was just watching the process of transferring the players (International) from hotel to Airport via road on TV. And I just asked my parents a simple question

1- Why don't the Organizers simply bring a good quality transport Helicopter and just transport the players, directly from Hotel to the Airport by Helicopter ? Just Buy 1-2 Helicopter

ini-alasan-tni-au-datangkan-heli-mewah-aw-101-buat-jokowi.jpg

Sure saves the hassel of driving the vehicles across the city etc

A) No Crazy flasy police cars
b) No Sirens
c) No problems with traffic blocks
d) No need for Army of cars on road

> Secure 1 Hotel Zone, and then Setup a helicopter Landing zone and that is it , and then block most roads to hotel
aw101.jpg

Add 1-2 Choppers of this calibre for VIP transport

Last edited:
Thanks to the Finale ,The PCB goons woke up to clean the stadium after good 5 decades. :P
C3wPmGNWYAQqmuD.jpg

GJ

Population, plus Pakistan mein subh T.V mein dekh rahein hongey. Thanks for the support.

Yes, Pakistanis were watching mostly on TV however, it was shared as the love for PSL yet opposition aside.

Back
Top Bottom