What's new

PSL Final at Lahore

Ali Zafar is singing on the stage.

For what just asking ?
They landed in the ground with Pakistani Flags. From 2003 March was the favorite month for terrorist to attack as it was the month in which Pakistan resolution was passed so this to show our resolve.

Funny looking outfits worn by dancers hmm ...
Certainly change of Production company is visible

However fantastic scenes from Stadium house full today fans arrived in numbers

People are watching. Thousands in the stadium and millions around the country.

Today is Sunday and I am pretty sure you have nowhere to go either. So don't be so emotional over nothing.

You are being emotional, mate ... I am being rational only

In Pakistan, almost 109 Civilians and 21 Soldiers lost their lives in terrorist attacks during last one month

We are in a state of war, and this war is far from over

The security of players and spectators in Lahore can not be guaranteed.

What according to you is more important ? Hosting a stupid cricket match or protecting Human lives ?

In Pakistan, almost 109 Civilians and 21 Soldiers lost their lives in terrorist attacks during last one month

What according to you is more important ? Hosting a stupid cricket match or protecting Human lives ?

It is happening and your whining is not going to stop it. Or will it?

I am already being rational and supporting my country in whatever it is doing even if it is holding a Cricket match.

You can be rational too and support the event that is taking place and pray that everything ends successfully instead of whining for nothing.

Which people ? What are you talking about, mate ?

And how can one really "enjoy" watching a stupid cricket match that has sent the entire city into lockdown mode and that has put hundreds (if not thousands) of lives in danger ?
Are you getting paid for this nonsense? Either watch the match and enjoy it or don't and stop being a Debbie Downer.

what do you think we are fighting for?

Well, that is a contradictory statement

You support your country in whatever it does (right or wrong) .. Blind patriotism itself is absolutely irrational ..

There is nothing wrong in a Cricket match. I am no Indian that would support state crimes in Kashmir.

But anyways. Cricket match is not a crime that I won't support.

Anyways there is no point further debating with you. You have your opinion.

Let me enjoy the ceremony. My favorite artist Ali Azmat is on the stage anyways. :D

There is nothing wrong in a Cricket match. I am no Indian that would support state crimes in Kashmir.

But anyways. Cricket match is not a crime that I won't support.

Anyways there is no point further debating with you. You have your opinion.

Let me enjoy the ceremony. My favorite artist Ali Azmat is on the stage anyways. :D
Karachi jeetay ga :D

hayyn.. lahori pariyan v achhi khaasi hn dekhnay mn. mn tuo bilbatori samajhta tha inhen. :eek:

Well, that is a contradictory statement

You support your country in whatever it does (right or wrong) .. Blind patriotism itself is absolutely irrational ..

^^ Another idiot spotted

Definitely NOT for Cricket
The only idiot here is you complaining about this match. Using PTI talking points to criticize what will hopefully be a great event.

Meanwhile millions in Pakistan and around the world are enjoying the proceeding.

Back
Top Bottom