What's new

Proud of India, says Palestinian envoy

Indias vote wasnt against Trump's decision but rather the timing of it. Could have waited another couple years. For us the vote was just a symbolic thing. The main issue and bet should be on will trump change his decision or will others fall in line?:enjoy:

@Solomon2 After all that israel did for india. This is how they repay you guys?? :o:

You are missing one point...Pakistan always sees India and its relation with external world in Muslim and Non Muslim prism..That may be the world where Pakistan leaves it...But not us...

Our relationship with Israel is not because we do not like Iran or Palestine or any Muslim countries...Rather, both of us can offer something to each other at the expense of loosing their existing policy....If Israel expects us to loose all of our Arab friends or Iran or other Islamic friends to gain their friendship, then it is not definitely going to work out...Sames goes for Islamic countries too...We can not abandon Israel because of Palestine issue..

This specific policy to declare as capital is an unwanted noise and bad foreign policy by US...No one is expected to support US in this vote in INDIA....

I was asking webby for a name change. My post count has stayed the same. Feel free to ask him if you'd like. Besides, I'm not interested in playing soggy biscuit with my countrymen. :lol: I'd rather put Pakis in their place in their own safe little bubble. It's a lot more entertaining.
Haha put us in our place. It is us Pakistanis who will put your sorry little Indian butt in it's place.

Higher than mountain BS? Atleast our higher than mountain friend has supported us numerous times. You people on the other hand cheer lead for israel and suck up to arabs. Pick a side already hypocrites .

We can really understand and see your frustration....Calm down..Who are you to lecture us, what we should do...First of you decide which side you belong to when Arabs and Iran will start in their own rivallary in Islamic world....

I was asking webby for a name change. My post count has stayed the same. Feel free to ask him if you'd like. Besides, I'm not interested in playing soggy biscuit with my countrymen. :lol: I'd rather put Pakis in their place in their own safe little bubble. It's a lot more entertaining.
You must be a helluva warrior... The real shyt... Internet tough guy.

LMAO a classless indian lying shamelessly he was begging webmaster to delete his account , his post count was hugely reduced , has deleted all those profile posts , guess what i have managed xenforo software before and all ur deleted posts can be viewed by mods , and anyone could bust ur lies here. Lmao check out the level of integrity of this indian.

And what soggy biscuit game, apoarently we are not even tossing any biscuit at you , but yet u are rolling like a pup in our feet.

Yes I know that but what pissed me off is their hypocrisy and they believe that israel needs them.

When did we say Israel needs us badly...We are saying, we have business and trade relation...And again, India does not see relation with Israel at the expense of Arabs...

Where is your largest diaspora based at?:lol: on whom btw your economy is significantly depended upon. If we go by your analogy we did this because our hands are tied, why did you vote the same? Oh yes you did it for free(like always:enjoy:) and for the lulz. am I right?
What? Palestinians are muslims and bait ul muqaddas in jerusalem was first qibla like kaaba js our main qibla now its natural for pakistanis to vote for palestinians , we got no reason to go otherwise.
And what pleasing arabs Pakistan had refused their requests to go at war in yemen

All south asians get treated in the same manner, its only your ego that does not let you accept that fact.
lol nice try. Indians and Bangladeshis and Nepalis are treated like trash in the Gulf countries.

Pakistanis are treated somewhat better, but I feel the poor Pakistanis are still treated badly in the Gulf countries. However the poor Pakistanis are treated much better than the Indians or Bangladeshis.

Are you saying, Pakistanis are treated better than Indians/Bangladeshis over there. Tough sell mate. They're all second class Muslims in Arab eyes.
Actually there are some Arabs who respect Pakistanis. Since Pakistan has nuclear weapons, we have achieved something no Arab country could.

So some Arabs respect Pakistan as a military power in the region.

Are you saying, Pakistanis are treated better than Indians/Bangladeshis over there. Tough sell mate. They're all second class Muslims in Arab eyes.

Yes im... Don't trust me?

Ask the Arab members.. Or perhaps read answers on quora.. Or ask your Indian hombres who work in gulf... Or perhaps visit..

lol nice try. Indians and Bangladeshis and Nepalis are treated like trash in the Gulf countries.

Pakistanis are treated somewhat better, but I feel the poor Pakistanis are still treated badly in the Gulf countries. However the poor Pakistanis are treated much better than the Indians or Bangladeshis.

Actually there are some Arabs who respect Pakistanis. Since Pakistan has nuclear weapons, we have achieved something no Arab country could.

So some Arabs respect Pakistan as a military power in the region.

Arabs also are scared of Pak.... Coz Paks have a bad temper.. And unlike other nationalities.. We don't take shyt.

You can google videos.. of Pakistanis beating so arsehole.. And you can compare em with Arabs beating Indians and Bangladeshis...

There is a saying there "Pakistani maafi khauf"...

Yes im... Don't trust me?

Ask the Arab members.. Or perhaps read answers on quora.. Or ask your Indian hombres who work in gulf... Or perhaps visit..

Arabs also are scared of Pak.... Coz Paks have a bad temper.. And unlike other nationalities.. We don't take shyt.

You can google videos.. of Pakistanis beating so arsehole.. And you can compare em with Arabs beating Indians and Bangladeshis...
There are some 118 Saudi Women who married Pakistani men.

You can check the Arab News about that, even though it is taboo in Arab culture to marry outside one's Arab culture.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom