What's new

Proud of India, says Palestinian envoy

@dani191 @500 @DavidSling
Really? Are these your so called allies? How can you be quiet on a issue like this?

What will they do? Pakistanis takes everything at face value, there are more nuances to foreign policy than what meets the eye. for example, lately Pakistanis seems to think just because Russia established a connection with Pakistan, it started ignoring India. Foreign policy is not a zero sun game. Pakistan needs to learn it fast.

India and Israel share a pragmatic relationship. No higher than mountains bs here. Doubt the Israelis even care.
Higher than mountain BS? Atleast our higher than mountain friend has supported us numerous times. You people on the other hand cheer lead for israel and suck up to arabs. Pick a side already hypocrites .

upload_2017-12-22_23-22-32.png

India always voted for Arabs in UN. No one cares.
Yes I know that but what pissed me off is their hypocrisy and they believe that israel needs them.

Higher than mountain BS? Atleast our higher than mountain friend has supported us numerous times. You people on the other hand cheer lead for israel and suck up to arabs. Pick a side already hypocrites .

How is this sucking up to Arabs? India did what it felt was right and ultimately looked after it's own interests.

Btw, where were your mountain buddies in '99. Telling you to calm your shit as I recall. Every country looks after it's own interests , that's just how it goes. About time Pakistan learned that.

About time Pakistan learned that
Buddy, it's going to take long, long time for that to happen. Sometimes I think the definition of success [private and public] is knowing what you real self interests are. It all boils down to that.

Keyboard warrior come to bronx someday.
Bronx you say? I will take my "threesome" somwhere else. Me thinks.

How is this sucking up to Arabs? India did what it felt was right and ultimately looked after it's own interests.

Btw, where were your mountain buddies in '99. Telling you to calm your shit as I recall. Every country looks after it's own interests , that's just how it goes. About time Pakistan learned that.
Looked after your interests? Then why cheer lead here for israelis? Why bash arabs? Pick a side already hypocrite and get over unhealthy obsession with Pakistan already. We don't rely on others to fight wars.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom