What's new

Proud of India, says Palestinian envoy

Tell me this why does india try to piss off muslims from Islamic countries online? What will that do for you?
No it certainly doesn't

Ehm, Muslims from one particular Islamic country you mean. Pakistan.

Get out and get some air, travel the world, meet new people. PDF is but a minuscule corner of the internet where the nationalist hawks come to vent.

Seriously, I see no problem if he thanked India fro their Vote. Diplomatic norms for supporting each other on international level.

Questions is, what USA envoy said....any news????

It was the Palestinian ambassador to india

What exactly does anyone expect them to say???:coffee::p:

Palestinians needed support and israel needed a dressing down, so india did the right thing

Stop arguing with that BLM thug.
Go through my posts I never supported BLM and I am not a thug either but you are a stupid keyboard warrior. :lol:

Ehm, Muslims from one particular Islamic country you mean. Pakistan.

Get out and get some air, travel the world, meet new people. PDF is but a minuscule corner of the internet where the nationalist hawks come to vent.
Oh that's fresh coming from a indian poster on PDF:lol:

LMAO indians here defending how they can't ruin their relations with arabs, lmao indias largest diaspora is based in gcc, indians are not even in a position ot damage their relations with them, oh and by the way majority of these indians are treated like trash by arabs but thats another story. If india hits some wrong buttons then a see of humanity in the form of indians , shipped back to india , who will do what back home? Engage in their raping sport, so indians chose to vote against israel their friend who though provides them with most of the security equipment, but so far israel does not provide equipment that can help battle rape

As of palestinians this is their ambassador making statement, but even otherwise palestinian PLA always had good relations with indian, infact they even named a road after indian pm https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...nab-mukherjees-visit/articleshow/49327430.cms

Thats why i said before its bait ul muqaddas that matters to us i could care less about any palestinians, i have inetreacted with them these poeple really look down on south asians, i even had a palestinian teacher who loved insulting brown kids.

Higher than mountain BS? Atleast our higher than mountain friend has supported us numerous times. You people on the other hand cheer lead for israel and suck up to arabs. Pick a side already hypocrites .
This is exactly what that fella was pointing out in 4th post of this thread. hahaha Who is your higher than mountain ally? China? Whats the basis of this alliance, oh yes you are long lost brothers. oh and who was your bff before that? Who now has banned sale of weapon to you and whom now you curse day in and day out.:D What does that tell you about yourself and about the future of your prospective alliance. What are the chances you will be used again and next time it happens, it wont be on china but will be on you, as is the case. I am not saying healthy alliance with china cant be made or its detrimental to Pakistan but it seems you havent learnt anything from your past relationship.:-)

Oh that's fresh coming from a indian poster on PDF:lol:

~3,200 posts in 7 years
~4,800 posts in 4

How are you an "analyst" anyway. Are they just handing out these titles to any Mohammed, Iqbal and Usman these days?

Indians are just getting what they desire the most. A pat on the back from their masters for subservience. It is built in their DNA to always seek out a master due to massive inferiority complex.

~3,200 posts in 7 years
~4,800 posts in 4

How are you an "analyst" anyway. Are they just handing out these titles to any Mohammed, Iqbal and Usman these days?
Lmao what a sore loser and did you not get your post count reduced by webmaster when u were requesting him to delete ur account, ur original post count was nothing below 9000s . Btw still crying on a pakistani forum , what a sorry existence u got, next time when his armymen will be shot by our armed forces or will be slaughtered by kashmiri freedom fighters he will still come here and cry.

Poor ganga lander cant move himself to his forum still has to lick pak boots on this forum and get stomped over by pakistanis.

Much as it hurts but this is the unadulterated truth. It really is nauseating and I struggle to cope with Pakistani's licking Arabs and in return being treated like dogs.
You got to be kidding me. No one in Pakistan bootlicks Arabs.
Most Pakistanis are Okay with Arabs, but there are many Arab Christians as well.

I am proud to be a South Asian. We are not Arabs. We have nothing in common with Arab culture.

LMAO indians here defending how they can't ruin their relations with arabs, lmao indias largest diaspora is based in gcc, indians are not even in a position ot damage their relations with them, oh and by the way majority of these indians are treated like trash by arabs but thats another story. If india hits some wrong buttons then a see of humanity in the form of indians , shipped back to india , who will do what back home? Engage in their raping sport, so indians chose to vote against israel their friend who though provides them with most of the security equipment, but so far israel does not provide equipment that can help battle rape
Where is your largest diaspora based at?:lol: on whom btw your economy is significantly depended upon. If we go by your analogy we did this because our hands are tied, why did you vote the same? Oh yes you did it for free(like always:enjoy:) and for the lulz. am I right?

Lmao what a sore loser and did you not get your post count reduced by webmaster when u were requesting him to delete ur account, ur original post count was nothing below 9000s . Btw still crying on a pakistani forum , what a sorry existence u got, next time when his armymen will be shot by our armed forces or will be slaughtered by kashmiri freedom fighters he will still come here and cry.

Poor ganga lander cant move himself to his forum still has to lick pak boots on this forum and get stomped over by pakistanis.

I was asking webby for a name change. My post count has stayed the same. Feel free to ask him if you'd like. Besides, I'm not interested in playing soggy biscuit with my countrymen. :lol: I'd rather put Pakis in their place in their own safe little bubble. It's a lot more entertaining.

I was asking webby for a name change. My post count has stayed the same. Feel free to ask him if you'd like. Besides, I'm not interested in playing soggy biscuit with my countrymen. :lol: I'd rather put Pakis in their place in their own safe little bubble. It's a lot more entertaining.

Randian, after 1000 years we refuse to be your masters any longer. Now run along and search for a new one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom