What's new

Protests in Cuba !

Reaction score
Country
Greece

1626057144301.png

View attachment 761543

This is the reason why the United States sanctions other countries, causing economic problems in other countries and then launching protest demonstrations through the media under its control to achieve regime change.

Of course, it does not mean that the Cuban government has no problems at all, but it is difficult for them to have the opportunity to correct their mistakes under sanctions.

I hope that one day the whole world can sanction the United States and let them taste the sanctions.

This is the reason why the United States sanctions other countries, causing economic problems in other countries and then launching protest demonstrations through the media under its control to achieve regime change.

Of course, it does not mean that the Cuban government has no problems at all, but it is difficult for them to have the opportunity to correct their mistakes under sanctions.

I hope that one day the whole world can sanction the United States and let them taste the sanctions.

it's not hard to figure out what the united states does. it's like laying siege to a city or fortress in ancient times , they would lay siege and wait until hunger and disease start ...
i hope they bring down the communist regime there , communism is not for cuba ! to each his own

The US blockades Cuba because it's communist, and then Cubans suffer and blame the Communists instead of the US.

If that's right.Then Muslims are bombed by the US because they are Muslims, Muslims should not blame the US but themselves for being Muslims.

Because black people are sold by white people, black people should not blame white people, should blame themselves for being black.

Jews were exterminated by the Nazis because they were Jews. The Jews should not blame the Nazis, but blame themselves for being Jews.

The problem is weak countries like China don't mind being screwed over with no ramifications. They just happily turn the other cheek.

Cuba nationalized things with no compensation...so we returned the favor by puttng them on the sanctions sh*tlist.

If the world wants to cry about it as being unfair...go right ahead we don't give a @#$%. That's what they get. Let them rot. Go help them yourselves instead of crying a river about us. Since when do we have an obligation to help them out?

Last edited:
The problem is weak countries like China don't mind being screwed over with no ramifications. They just happily turn the other cheek.

Cuba nationalized things with no compensation...so we returned the favor by puttng them on the sanctions sh*tlist.

If the world wants to cry about it as being unfair...go right ahead we don't give a @#$%. That's what they get. Let them rot. Go help them yourselves instead of crying a river about us. Since when do we have an obligation to help them out?

One day the United States will be sanctioned and split into several countries. Just like what you have done to other countries.

I always have a question for you, is your ancestral Indian or Taiwanese?

One day the United States will be sanctioned and split into several countries. Just like what you have done to other countries.
What countries are we 100% responsible for a split?

Germany?...no that was multiple countries
Korea? No, Russian involved
Vietnam? No, others involved in split way before we arrived.
Taiwan? That wasn't us.

I always have a question for you, is your ancestral Indian or Taiwanese?

Are you falling into the stereotype of the Asian who needs thick glasses to see things?

Look below at my signature please. It's already answered...and like the gameshow Who wants to be a Millionaire it's my final answer.

Last edited:
What countries are we 100% responsible for a split?

Germany?...no that was multiple countries
Korea? No, Russian involved
Vietnam? No, others involved in split way before we arrived.
Taiwan? That wasn't us.

Are you falling into the stereotype of the Asian who needs thick glasses to see things?

Look below at my signature please. It's already answered...and like the gameshow Who wants to be a Millionaire it's my final answer.

Yugoslavia!

About who you are and where are you from, I hope you have the courage to answer directly.

there's no place worse than South America , middle east has oil and gas . and more importantly they are NOT fond of America unlike those America-Worshipping latinos and gooks .

Firstly, America is a continent. Secondly... to say that Latin Americans are US-worshipping is.... not in harmony with reality. If you really think that, you must not understand what is taking place in the region. The whole region is moving towards China.

Furthermore, why would there be the advance of Chavismo in the region? Why the election of Obrador in Mexico?

It is an offensive remark to say and it betrays a lack of real knowledge about the region.

there's no place worse than South America , middle east has oil and gas . and more importantly they are NOT fond of America unlike those America-Worshipping latinos and gooks .

I just want to add by the way. Look how many overtly and not as overtly anti-US regimes are in Latin America and how many are in the Middle East. I respect my Middle Eastern brothers but I don't really see too many Venezuela, Cuba type regimes in the Middle East... I am not sure which state in the Middle East opposes the US besides supposedly Iran.

edit: that being said, just to be fair there were Gaddafi and Saddam and they were taken down... but Latin America as a region is moving towards China and away from the US.... it is not only Cuba and Venezuela... it is much bigger

Yugoslavia!

About who you are and where are you from, I hope you have the courage to answer directly.

What? How do you figure that?
I suppose we simply asked Croatia, Slovenia, and Macedonia in 1991 to declare Independence and they all said "sure". :cuckoo:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom