What's new

Protests in Cuba !

@jamahir

Hi jamahir
Seems like Cubans don’t want the communist utopia you were talking about citing Cuba as exemplary.

Last edited:
Cuba is a whorehouse for foreign tourists.

The main anticommunist are Cuban communists leaders.

As the common people starve to death.

Shameful.

If you don't want American democracy like Libya, Syria and others then please get your s*it together dear Cuban brothers. Or else, like Ukrainian case the country would get flooded by CIA paid terrorists.

@Path-Finder
Your signature is coming true.
'Modus operandi of the US; 1.Subvert a weak country 2.Accuse of human rights violations 3.Impose sanctions 4.Trigger Riots 5.Military intervention'
Well I can't claim it as my signature, credit goes to the original people.

Like I have always said that Cuba, since the fall of the Soviets, been an unofficial US state.

Now we will reap the benefits of good Cuban sandwiches, hot Cuban chicks, and great Cuban jazz.

This is the reason why the United States sanctions other countries, causing economic problems in other countries and then launching protest demonstrations through the media under its control to achieve regime change.

Of course, it does not mean that the Cuban government has no problems at all, but it is difficult for them to have the opportunity to correct their mistakes under sanctions.

I hope that one day the whole world can sanction the United States and let them taste the sanctions.

To blame Cuba's plight on US sanctions is laughable. Cuba has been out of America's orbit for 60 years
Yugoslavia!

About who you are and where are you from, I hope you have the courage to answer directly.

USA is not responsible for Yugoslavia. If the Serbs and Croats cannot get along why blame outsiders ?

Back
Top Bottom