What's new

Protests in Cuba !

LMAO cope commie
hey @The Eagle it is okay to abuse friends of Pakistan in order to provoke them into animosity but it is not okay to refer to enemies of Pak Army as scum. why is that mr. Pakistan Defense?

oh BTW why do you tell me to report then ignore the reports? and why did arsalan once order me not to report any posts that do not directly concern me because that is abuse of reporting system (in other words anti-Shia and anti-Pak posts are none of my business only personal and anti-Catholic ones are)

USA is not interested in interventions in Cuba. Only Cuban people in Miami supports their brothers protests in Cuba.

Cuba is to USA in America continent, like Greece to Germany in Europe continent:
The country to use as example to pressure others countries if they dont obbey their masters.

A leftist dictatorship in Cuba is useful to show Latin American countries what would happen if they vote leftists parties.

Last edited:
A leftist dictatorship in Cuba is useful to show Latin American countries what would happen if they vote leftists parties.

Actually having Cuba 20 to 30 years behind the times only serves to reinforce things.

Compared to established democracies in Latin America, especially Central America, like Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Venezuela, El Salvador, Nicaragua... Cuba is still a relatively well-off paradise, which no one can deny. Stable, no street gangs, less corruption, no gun crime, no prostitution, relatively good health and education system.

Of course they can do more or less better with some kind of democracy, which I hope. But it is not a guarantee.

With extremely smart, highly disciplined, very hard-working people like North Korean, North Korea can turn into a new South Korea after 40 - 50 years if they open the economy. But with people, who prefer parties, dancing and football than education and work, like most Latinos, whatever the government is, there will be not much difference. At least current government can give a stable job, free education and health care.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom