What's new

Protests Erupt in Karachi Due to Intense Electricity Loadshedding & Lack of Water

Sadly there are braindead idiots who still worship Nawaz Sharif and Bhuttos/Zardari. Pakistan will not gain freedom until we collectively lose this slave mindset.

1656483361783.png

posh area steal more electricity than these poor, who even can't afford to buy an AC. I remembered in our street every second house were using AC in every room, running 24/7 and at end the meter reader will come and adjust reading for them.

Because both MQM and PPP are most corrupt parties there And these have transferred the money meant for development of Karachi to their godfather's accounts in Europe
Chor to Chori karey ga bhai . Unko hamarey sar per bithaya kyun or kisne ha.
Log bewakoof baar baar ni ban saktey sab jaan gaye hain k is corrupt toley ko maa ki trah kon palta ha

posh area steal more electricity than these poor, who even can't afford to buy an AC. I remembered in our street every second house were using AC in every room, running 24/7 and at end the meter reader will come and adjust reading for them.
I have a guy in my neighborhood, he bribes the meter reader of his area. Come 12 he removes the wires to the meter and turns on AC till 6 in the morning.

I have a guy in my neighborhood, he bribes the meter reader of his area. Come 12 he removes the wires to the meter and turns on AC till 6 in the morning.
The answer in my view is privatisation. The basis of this is each region should have 5 providers. The base rate should be set at which the government will charge them for provision of electricity. The top rate should be set and the companies should compete with each other for provision of services within the top rate. The government should secure payment from them in advance for electricity provision. That would get rid of the line losses and chori chakari. However, the government will be able to concentrate on setting main lines for incorporating newer sources of energy as well as larger lines for transmission.
A

It will all fall in 2 days if People Took a Match Stick and lit a fire to Bilawal House or Police Station protecting PPP

Buy 1 Litre of 200 rupee Petrol and You know what to do !
They are selling you 200 Rupee Petrol !!! Fine

Take that expensive petrol and share it with

1- Sindh Assembly
2- Bilawal House
3- Police Station
4- Sindh High Court

BURNITDOWN.jpg

Then stand behind and claim you are a "NEUTRAL" when fire brigade comes and begs you to help them

Last edited:
We are heading to talk disaster civil war in coming weeks or months we need visionary leader now

An elderly woman has been martyred by the police during the crackdown on protesters.

Inallilahe wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

The Sindhudesh police has opened a new chapter in oppression.
PPP is part of PDM, which is the responsible party.

Sood ek lannat tabahi aur Allah k sath jang hy!

Interest will burry every thing!

Soon Pakistan people will fix themselves and then the puppets!

Back
Top Bottom