What's new

Protests erupt in Bangladesh against Pakistan tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how the winds have turned. The way things were going in this forum.........i was beginning to think pakistanis have finally learned to respect bangladeshis. Turns out, scum will always be scum. Just to clarify.......pakistan doesn't even come "close" to Bangladesh when it comes to regional stability, education , and growth potential.

Racism is a disease...control it, before you are force fed a lesson similar to the '71 episode.

Lol this is coming from someone who are proud of killing BD people on border and don't even show slightest of regret on such incidents. BD members know you well buddy, you can't fool them with these emotional 71 talk. ;)

well they are exercising their right to protest..Nothing wrong with that..

and our Indian friends are way more concerned about the tour than Bangladeshis...Such Brotherhood is admirable :0 ;)

sorry mate but we are just reflecting how you feel about khalistan.:)
@topic. i think sports should be kept above it all . politics nationalism and terrorism.

Oh how the winds have turned. The way things were going in this forum.........i was beginning to think pakistanis have finally learned to respect bangladeshis. Turns out, scum will always be scum. Just to clarify.......pakistan doesn't even come "close" to Bangladesh when it comes to regional stability, education , and growth potential.

Racism is a disease...control it, before you are force fed a lesson similar to the '71 episode.

array -- your entire northeast is up in flames and insurrections and you want to lecture Pakistan?

look who's talking :laugh:

I'm not fooling anyone. I don't support illegal migration or drug peddlers...nor do i call them my brothers or kin. '71 happened for a reason.....and i'm delighted its happening all over again.

It is you who are killing BD people today not us and you are proud of that too. So give this 71 rant a break. It doesn't suit on you.

Ok back to Topic - an Urdu speaking pakistani thinks this is important.

It seems he sees it unreasonable for some bangladeshis to worry about the safety of their cricket heroes. Although the Indo-Aryan language speaking parts of Pakistan have been relatively peaceful, some high profile breaches have heppened in the last 16 months, Salman Taseer - governor of punjab, Naval base in karachi, Shahbaz Bhatti - federal minister etc.

These targets are hard targets, not soft targets which are almost impossible to protect. But failure to protect hard targets almost always (and proven in case of naval base and taseer cases atleast) points to internal weaknesses.

That should worry BCB.

well,after attack on SL cricketer,no one wants to play in Pakistan.but if Pakistan can arrange a full proof security..then why not???

Sore losers still crying for their little Asia Cup? :rofl:

Little Babies, come to Pakistan and play cricket like Real Men.

Reading disabilities????????

The lead news and the banner these people holding says its due to the security reasons.

Its time u get rid of terrorists and extremists who knows how many likes of osama are left there???????

you idiot this has nothing to do with terrorism, cant u read the boards? it says "save bangladeshi cricket first"

ur the one who has reading disabilities, effin retard.

BD really need to grow up and get over this sore loser attitude this is nothing to do with security and everything to do with politics and loss of asia cup if it's about security in pakistan then what about when our team was in BD where was their hospitality ? hasina leaving before trophy presentation,BD crowd booing pakistani team,making statements about loosing due to ISI,then days after BCB trying to reverse the decisions they just have a bad attitude it even happened before with west india when bangladeshi fans stoned west indian bus for after thrashing their BD team.
At this point we should just say no thanks and find someone else to play with on a neutral ground.

Dont you think the words "Protests erupt" is rather extreme? I mean just look at the pictures. A few dozen "protesters" can hardly be seen as anything significant. Any person with a heavy wallet can hire 20, 30 people to stand outside for a few hours holding some banners. Sorry i am not buying this ...

There is nothing wrong with some Bangladeshi's expressing their opinions in a street protest. It may or may not represent the majority opinion. Also, it is very easy to get a few people together and organize a protest and cover it with media, which could be funded by people or parties with ulterior motives.

So this little protest by a few people has little significance, if any at all.

Whether Bangladesh Cricket Team should visit Pakistan will be decided by appropriate authorities of Bangladesh govt., considering many different issues, including safety and opinion of participants.

I would request moderators to remove any racist and derogatory comments about Bengali's and Bangladeshi's. And people who are making these kind of comments, it reflects badly on your mindset. When some one spits up in the air, it usually falls on one's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom