What's new

Protests erupt in Bangladesh against Pakistan tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you dumb troll

Mind your language, kid. I'm not your dad.

Here's your very own media discussing the same. Watch 6:00 onwards before opening your mouth again.

You can whine all you want to, the question is,

WHO WILL TAKE YOUR POLICE AND ITS ASSURANCES SERIOUSLY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a crime to win a match? Because that's all it took to gain instant villain status in Bangladesh!

BTW, the protests hardly seem to be 'erupting', it's under 30 students protesting quietly by the side of a road.

At that rate Indians are now worshipped as heroes in BD ....

Come one mate wake up ... It just due to security concerns and nothing more !!!

Well this has become an indian troll thread...how surprising!

the hell if he was pkai lota then he would send his team earlier as due date for a longer tour but never the less let them come things will clear out bet 1000 those protesters are half pissed off about the asia cup:p:P

Who cares what some fisherman think? It be better if these bangalis didn't even come. I rather play some good team rather than some whining minnows, who have been getting their @sses handed to them by us in over 30 straight games.

in Saudi Arabia, Bangladeshis are synonymous with stupidity..i found today that there is a touch of reality in this stereotype.

Btw i can count this "Eruption" on my finger tips....

THere are hardly 12 or 20 young men and women stood without shoes as they used their "Footwear" to write political slogans....

Reading disabilities????????

The lead news and the banner these people holding says its due to the security reasons.

Its time u get rid of terrorists and extremists who knows how many likes of osama are left there???????

You dim wit, I was implying that these security concerns were not discussed before the Asian Trophy although the tour was already well on it's way to the tables, must I spell everything out for your sarcastic self yet poorly IQ endowed self ?

As for the second part, security situation in Pakistan is at it's best in the last half decade, I think you should stop worrying about us and worry instead about the Italian the Naxals picked up and try to curb any such incidents from occurring in the future.

The recent attack on jail in Bannu, Pakistan is enough to shake, in fact shatter, the faith of anybody in Pakistani police and its assurances.

That's where the Rangers come into the equation.

P.S: Bannu was about 20 policemen vs hundreds of militants raiding from the other side of the Durand Line. Last I checked, Lahore does not have a porous border with the hotbed of arguably the most effective guerilla force in the world.

So much for Bangladeshis on this forum undying love for Pakistan. It seems they are the only ones, Jamatis that is.

30 odd Bangladeshis=Entire country's mindset?

Got it...........

These are young people protesting peacefully...Whats wrong with that?

they have every right to do that.

does not represent the whole country...does not effect the cricket team's tour.

17th of April 2012

575906_364025040315625_113517185366413_1037868_1590235966_n.jpg

1161166.jpg

loser6uc.jpg

Is it a crime to win a match? Because that's all it took to gain instant villain status in Bangladesh!

BTW, the protests hardly seem to be 'erupting', it's under 30 students protesting quietly by the side of a road.

i think all the fish and hasina's shrieking has got them all emotional......humein kya? :laugh:

Oh how the winds have turned. The way things were going in this forum.........i was beginning to think pakistanis have finally learned to respect bangladeshis. Turns out, scum will always be scum. Just to clarify.......pakistan doesn't even come "close" to Bangladesh when it comes to regional stability, education , and growth potential.

Racism is a disease...control it, before you are force fed a lesson similar to the '71 episode.

A guy who just called my people scum is lecturing me on racism, is it just me or is it ironic?

Who cares what some fisherman think? It be better if these bangalis didn't even come. I rather play some good team rather than some whining minnows, who have been getting their @sses handed to them by us in over 30 straight games.

ouch! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom