What's new

Protests erupt in Bangladesh against Pakistan tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu Zolfiqar - I do not have any anti pakistani agenda.

But if you look at the situation dispassionately you will see that a cost benefit assessment points to unacceptable levels of risk. Leaving aside what BCB risks think about it for a moment what PCB risks.

It risks super level of scrutiny in terms of safety and security which it cannot possibly guarantee. Even if it goes ahead no one will follow Bangladesh into pakistan. I was today listening to a cricket discussion on the radio with mike atherton, who was saying there is no way England, Australia, South Africa or Newzealand would consider visiting pakistan in the foreseeable future. That leaves the asian block, Srilanka wont visit after last time and India wont to make a political point. WI and ZIM i dont know what their position is . So really no/miminal real benefit to PCB in the medium term.

You are right, something could happen to the Bangladesh bus on the way to the airport but you can bet your bottom ruppie that if the accident happens in Pakistani soil no one will buy that it was just an accident.

I reiterate my point, cricket is only a game. When it becomes more and significance becomes over bloated with other issues one need to consider if it is worth it.

PCB should stop forcing Bangladesh to play in Pakistan. Even if Bangladesh visit Pakistan, other major teams you mentioned in your post are not coming to play cricket in the haven of jihadis in the foreseeable future. Therefore, no international cricket in Pak in the coming years.

That attack on the bus of Sri Lankan team sealed the fate of international cricket in Pakistan.

The Pakistan army supported jihadis are still roaming around freely throughout Pakistan and I can assure you they will be looking forward eagerly to this visit.

Every single country can assist Pakistan in eradicating jihadism. Bangladesh can also play its role in which you convey your message strictly and with one voice, no cricket unless Pak army stops nurturing and arming their jihadi buddies who have not only made the lives of normal Pakistanis miserable but also posing a great threat to the stability of this whole region.

well,after attack on SL cricketer,no one wants to play in Pakistan.but if Pakistan can arrange a full proof security..then why not???

man enough of your indian trolls is already here same as your post. So can you post some reasonable or mature comments to prove that we hav only indian kids here but mature also. And for that post STFU.

agreed its just PCB ego due to which BCB agree for the tour otherwise it doesn't change the mindset of other teams who are not visiting Pakistan, Cz as i said the issue with teams not visiting Pakistan is more political than security as if we do neutral analysis the situation in Pakistan now a days is the same like the situation in India & Srilanka since years.

IDIOT PAKISTANIS AND BANGLADESHIS JUMPING ON PROPAGANDA WITHOUT KNOWING REALITY IS NOT A GOOD THING. I ALREADY POSTED NEWS PAPER POLL FROM THE NUMBER 1 NEWSPAPER IN BD WHERE MAJORITY SUPPORTED THE TOUR. NOW ABOUT THIS PROTEST, I AM GOING TO EXPOSE IT TONIGHT AFTER GOING BACK HOME. TILL THEN STOP AND AVOID THIS HATRED. WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEM, YOU GUYS ARE FCUKING CRYING ON SILLY MATTER!

We can't force Bengalis but one ODI and T20 is not a big deal if they have problems then i suggest both teams to cancel the ODI and play one T20 instead, still if they have problems then one T20 is enough. :cheers:

Most of the bangladeshis are (Anti-pk) i learned it from a bangalis when i was in dubai 2 yrs back. when there is a cricket match between Ind-pk I Saw then coming out openly to support India, ,,,,i remember it was T20 world cup when india beat pakistan bangalis joined us in the celeberation ...... wat a night it was :enjoy:

The Reason is clear that Bangladesh loses the Asia Cup so thats why they are just upset but i have chatted with bangladeshi brothers they also agreed to send team before the asia cup after Asia cup there emotion behavior has come up not they actully want to send the team so win or lose does't matter

if they says that they are angry since 1971 but that is not the case even india who helped them are killing in border BSF are killing army and civilians you can see the news headlines many times so pakistan want to bangladesh to his alllies list But the prime minister of bangladesh don't want that because of history of her family

1999 pakistan helped bangladesh to get test caps and also supporting many other aspect so why this is happening i think this is political propoganda nothing else is done by PM of bangladesh my Half family also live there so no hard feeling for any bangladeshi brothers or sisters

[--Leo--];2838239 said:
The Reason is clear that Bangladesh loses the Asia Cup so thats why they are just upset but i have chatted with bangladeshi brothers they also agreed to send team before the asia cup after Asia cup there emotion behavior has come up not they actully want to send the team so win or lose does't matter

if they says that they are angry since 1971 but that is not the case even india who helped them are killing in border BSF are killing army and civilians you can see the news headlines many times so pakistan want to bangladesh to his alllies list But the prime minister of bangladesh don't want that because of history of her family

1999 pakistan helped bangladesh to get test caps and also supporting many other aspect so why this is happening i think this is political propoganda nothing else is done by PM of bangladesh my Half family also live there so no hard feeling for any bangladeshi brothers or sisters

Bangladesh is unwilling to send their "tigers" to play cricket in Pakistan due to serious security concerns. Why should we always ignore the ground realities and make things complicated by connecting the issues with events happened in the long-gone past ?

man enough of your indian trolls is already here same as your post. So can you post some reasonable or mature comments to prove that we hav only indian kids here but mature also. And for that post STFU.

frustrated...right????badmouthing is not going to help..you should teach your hired thugs to behave properly...

its not my openion..even BCB thinks that Pakistan couldn't provide security to the players..

"Dhaka: Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) Operations committee has opposed the upcoming tour of Bangladeshi team to Pakistan.
The committee said that BCB Chairman Mustafa Kamal had not taken the committee members in confidence regarding the matter and alone decided the issue.
“It was still dangerous for Bangladeshi team to visit Pakistan,” they added.
The Committee further said that instead of their objection Mustafa Kamal would give the last decision regarding the tour.
In the meanwhile, the Bangladeshi cricket lovers stage a protest against the upcoming tour to Pakistan outside Dhaka Press Club.
The protestors demanded BCB to review to its decision regarding the tour.
It is to be mentioned here that Bangladeshi cricket team would play T-20 and one-day match in Pakistan in the last week of April."

BCB Operations Committee oppose Pakistan tour | The News Tribe

eat that..before post some foolish comments...

Bagladesh High court : Give quick decision on this delayed for 4 weeks the tour of Bangladesh circket team......now wait for month

Bangladesh is unwilling to send their "tigers" to play cricket in Pakistan due to serious security concerns. Why should we always ignore the ground realities and make things complicated by connecting the issues with events happened in the long-gone past ?

Just where was the Protests before Asia Cup?

ok how about read this then bangladeshi,s can stop saying over here why are we over reacting

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/174082-bangladesh-s-pak-tour-stayed.html

what is this how much security do you want you checked it twice and both time the board agreed it was adequate just what is required huh 1,3 million soldiers tanks standing over there

and he re is the link Bangladesh?s Pak tour stayed

frustrated...right????badmouthing is not going to help..you should teach your hired thugs to behave properly...

its not my openion..even BCB thinks that Pakistan couldn't provide security to the players..

"Dhaka: Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) Operations committee has opposed the upcoming tour of Bangladeshi team to Pakistan.
The committee said that BCB Chairman Mustafa Kamal had not taken the committee members in confidence regarding the matter and alone decided the issue.
“It was still dangerous for Bangladeshi team to visit Pakistan,” they added.
The Committee further said that instead of their objection Mustafa Kamal would give the last decision regarding the tour.
In the meanwhile, the Bangladeshi cricket lovers stage a protest against the upcoming tour to Pakistan outside Dhaka Press Club.
The protestors demanded BCB to review to its decision regarding the tour.
It is to be mentioned here that Bangladeshi cricket team would play T-20 and one-day match in Pakistan in the last week of April."

BCB Operations Committee oppose Pakistan tour | The News Tribe

eat that..before post some foolish comments...

how about this since you cant remember that they checked the security they checked it oked it and now there are stays happening boards are against it why say yes before when they r going to go through such drama

Just where was the Protests before Asia Cup?

they were in denial apparently:p:P:p:P:P

the truth is just this the asia cup really screwed this over and the petition proved it the board knew what was happening they checked the security and then said it was sufficient and now its all hell raised

PCB should stop forcing Bangladesh to play in Pakistan. Even if Bangladesh visit Pakistan, other major teams you mentioned in your post are not coming to play cricket in the haven of jihadis in the foreseeable future. Therefore, no international cricket in Pak in the coming years.

That attack on the bus of Sri Lankan team sealed the fate of international cricket in Pakistan.

The Pakistan army supported jihadis are still roaming around freely throughout Pakistan and I can assure you they will be looking forward eagerly to this visit.

Every single country can assist Pakistan in eradicating jihadism. Bangladesh can also play its role in which you convey your message strictly and with one voice, no cricket unless Pak army stops nurturing and arming their jihadi buddies who have not only made the lives of normal Pakistanis miserable but also posing a great threat to the stability of this whole region.

Gottcha false flagger! If I were you, I'd find a way to validate your baseless rant quick, otherwise you're going to the place with pink usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom