What's new

Protests breakout across Iran over downing of airliner

The ancestors of these protesters were silent when Saddam invaded their country, when US shot down Iranian passenger jet.
did you knew their ancestor personally . do you remember the time when USA attacked our aircraft , the you even remember the time of the Iran-Iraq war and how it was

did you knew their ancestor personally . do you remember the time when USA attacked our aircraft , the you even remember the time of the Iran-Iraq war and how it was

My own family are a bunch of Shah Parasts and I cannot name a single family member that actually participated in the Iran Iraq war. Not a single one and I have a huge family on my mother's side! I recall the summer of 88 when news broke of IR 655 and do not recall any criticism about U.S killing 290 Iranians!!!

Yes. I do.

My own family are a bunch of Shah Parasts and I cannot name a single family member that actually participated in the Iran Iraq war. Not a single one and I have a huge family on my mother's side! I recall the summer of 88 when news broke of IR 655 and do not recall any criticism about U.S killing 290 Iranians!!!
well I must say you don't recall then very well

We are discussing something and you are attacking me personally instead of coming with facts. It is called agressive behavior. Do you realize it ?
well and what you attributed to protester are called what ?

look at the CIA terrorists openly calling for violence against state security forces...

do that in any western country and see how long it takes before swat police come to you, and if your black execute you on the spot, if other race arrest and take them to court over terrorism charges...

Yet western media, cia operatives and "democracy activists" in the west openly call and incite rioters to violence..

I remember all the "day of rage" crap western media promoted with help from social media... wtf is a 'day of rage"? beside an open call for people to start burning things down and attacking security forces?

Back
Top Bottom