What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Protest at shabagh square is back by govt supported by govt . because this so called protest is definitely diverting people attention from hall mark scandal padma bridge corruption etc which was a big issue for govt. this protest also divert opposition BNP's demand for caretaker govt for free and fare election . now it seems In bangladesh we have only one problem trial of war crime hanging the Jamat leader . if they are hang it seems all problem would be solve instantly . the media is backing this protest and daring to compare with tahrir square and making people fool by claiming million' of people went there or join there . in-fact there are many people in shabagh but not more then 10000 most of the time . and even i have seen only at best 1000~1500 youngster there many of them were just for fun .

CORRECTION!!! Typically india orchestrate attack on shia and on other minorities in order to paint victim face on hindus and aggressor fcae on REAL victim of indian aggression. But fact of the matter is without indian interference Bangladesh would have far more peaceful for people from all religions. In that sense hindus in Bangladesh are used as pawn by india and victiom of indian aggression.

I will again say Thank God ur not in Bangladesh

ill be in dhaka in 2 months...your point being?

You should be thankfull you are in liberal country like Canada...

I'm touchy because I'm allergic to lies. :lol:

An honest question @idune,

Are you a CIA agent? :woot:

Oh yes, in india everything anyone else says count as lie. We get it.

And yes I am Countering Indian Animosity (CIA) agent; speaking up against indian aggression - verbal, lie, deception or otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, in india everything anyone else says count as lie. We get it.

And yes I am Countering Indian Animosity (CIA) agent; speaking up against indian aggression - verbal, lie, deception or otherwise.

'We' s in fundamentalists and rezakar sympathizers?

About the cia thing, another question. Do you get your funding from KSA? or the USA?

I will again say Thank God ur not in Bangladesh

You should be thankfull you are in liberal country like Canada...

:lol:even if i say it in dhaka with a mic, i highly doubt anyone can do anything, ill have more supporters, to be honest.

'We' s in fundamentalists and rezakar sympathizers?

About the cia thing, another question. Do you get your funding from KSA? or the USA?

a hindu Bangladeshi who's alliance is with india calling a muslim a fundamentalist. This has an indian doctrine written all over.:lol:

Protest at shabagh square is back by govt supported by govt . because this so called protest is definitely diverting people attention from hall mark scandal padma bridge corruption etc which was a big issue for govt. this protest also divert opposition BNP's demand for caretaker govt for free and fare election . now it seems In bangladesh we have only one problem trial of war crime hanging the Jamat leader . if they are hang it seems all problem would be solve instantly . the media is backing this protest and daring to compare with tahrir square and making people fool by claiming million' of people went there or join there . in-fact there are many people in shabagh but not more then 10000 most of the time . and even i have seen only at best 1000~1500 youngster there many of them were just for fun .

There were more people at Shahbag than Tahrir square. Tahrir square doesn't even come close.

I have been there and there were MILLIONS!

There were more people at Shahbag than Tahrir square. Tahrir square doesn't even come close.

I have been there and there were MILLIONS!

Tahrir square had support for days with protestors being there 24/7, if you go to shahbag at 11 am, you will find a max of 100 people....you must have seen shahbag with your saffron tinted hindu glasses eh:smokin:

:lol:even if i say it in dhaka with a mic, i highly doubt anyone can do anything, ill have more supporters, to be honest.

a hindu Bangladeshi who's alliance is with india calling a muslim a fundamentalist. This has an indian doctrine written all over.:lol:

You guys could be jews for all I know trying to destabilize Bangladesh; trying to promote religious hatred. :lol:

You guys could be jews for all I know trying to destabilize Bangladesh; trying to promote religious hatred. :lol:

Tahrir square had support for days with protestors being there 24/7, if you go to shahbag at 11 am, you will find a max of 100 people....you must have seen shahbag with your saffron tinted hindu glasses eh:smokin:

A guy living in Canada trying to spread propanganda. :lol:
Seriously, are you jewish?

A guy living in Canada trying to spread propanganda. :lol:
Seriously, are you jewish?

:lol:now the hindu has changed his tactics from extremist to jew. which one is it?:lol:

Cool down people & stop name calling. At this rate one of you gonna be Loki's first (I meant banned):lol:.

:lol:now the hindu has changed his tactics from extremist to jew. which one is it?:lol:

If I knew, I wouldn't ask it now would I? Not very bright, are you?

To be honest, public will bit you up and put you to jail. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom