What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Hindus cannot be trusted in Bangladesh, one or 2 in the top positions for public relations matters and the rest should be kept far away from from important governmental jobs or positions. Just like India does with muslims.

It is a good thing that your opinion doesn't count. People of Bangladesh know better than to fall into the traps of people who are trying to divide us. Religious harmony will always exist in Bangladesh, regardless of your heinous effort to spread hate.

It is a good thing that your opinion doesn't count. People of Bangladesh know better than to fall into the traps of people who are trying to divide us. Religious harmony will always exist in Bangladesh, regardless of your heinous effort to spread hate.

My opinion counts more than you think and will count more in the future, i assure you. Back on topic, hindus should be encouraged to immigrate else where, or back where they already have a second home in west bengal.

Since, RAW works secretly, so you should not suppose that you will understand what they do here, but they really do.Since, RAW works secretly, you should not ask for direct evidence, but their operations indeed run in BD.
And RAW works not in the level of common citizens, but at the level of Politicians, and BD strategies. Common people do not know what happens in upper level.

And the same RAW tells you what it does 'secretly' apparently?

And yes, RAW has more interest in BD than CIA as a neighboring and strategic country to India. And I think RAW is working with Prothom-alo and Daily star indirectly to bring secularism in BD, it's not actually the demand of mainstream Bangladeshis. I think, these two news are not even AL supporter, but India's or communist. I never see them writing anything against BD-India deal that could hurt BD's interests in long run, but may be just Tipai Dam.

Yes RAW does. We dont want a fundamentalist BD. Simple. We like BD to be secular and open minded and not become a pawn to the fundamentalist who have nothing better to do than declare jihad on every thing that moves.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...bureau-ib-r-aw-east-pakistan-1963-1971-a.html

These evidence I have presented are from an admission of a RAW agent B Raman from his book. MBI Munshi have presented many other evidence in his book. The current situation in Bangladesh is such that if anyone uncovers such evidence and publishes them, they will most probably get neutralized.

It is a public knowledge that Mukti Bahini was supported by India via RAW. Its nothing new. What is the big deal in that? You got a new country because of that. Or are you a vassal of Pakistan? Then suggest you shift to Pakistan and not continue in Bangladesh. Only a traitor will like his country to be a vassal of another country.

India's national security depends on it, so there is good reason, why we do not see evidence. Are you deliberately so naive?

How does our 'national security' depend upon it?

Bangladesh is already a colony.

you will make it with your present approach.

My opinion counts more than you think and will count more in the future, i assure you. Back on topic, hindus should be encouraged to immigrate else where, or back where they already have a second home in west bengal.

First Hindu- Sikh then Shia and other monorities..

You are going Pakistan way and result you know..
Best of luck...

Hindus cannot be trusted in Bangladesh, one or 2 in the top positions for public relations matters and the rest should be kept far away from from important governmental jobs or positions. Just like India does with muslims.

Very true. I am bit upset at garments owner why haven't they set up an institute to train middle tier management. Then thousands of indiands could have sent back to india.

Bragging doesn't prove anything. I attend tea parties with enough people to know how much your opinions count. Anyway, you may stay where you are. You are more than welcome to stay there and never come back to promote your communal opinions.

EDIT: By the way, nice try though!

MBI r u saying India has stage this protest....
Protest of this level can not be organised without local people involvement.
Obviously India will support them against Jamaat..

1360408089-shahbagh-protest-rolls-into-5th-day_1781836.jpg

Very true. I am bit upset at garments owner why haven't they set up an institute to train middle tier management. Then thousands of indiands could have sent back to india.

Or thousands of rezakars with no country could be sent to Antarctica as no-one wants them.

First Hindu- Sikh then Shia and other monorities..

You are going Pakistan way and result you know..
Best of luck...

CORRECTION!!! Typically india orchestrate attack on shia and on other minorities in order to paint victim face on hindus and aggressor fcae on REAL victim of indian aggression. But fact of the matter is without indian interference Bangladesh would have far more peaceful for people from all religions. In that sense hindus in Bangladesh are used as pawn by india and victiom of indian aggression.

Or thousands of rezakars with no country could be sent to Antarctica as no-one wants them.

Why so touchy, are you one of those indians illegally working in Bangladesh?

Back
Top Bottom