What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course why not, harsh people must be dealt harshly. Damaging others property is not at all civil.

You shouldn't bother about my post, it was not directed to you. As you said yourself you have diversity in here, so I am assuming you are one of those who believe in secularism.

I believe in anything which will better India and presently Secularism is the one.. if things go out of hand in any direction. So be it!

India hv very less time to control the goons inside....its better to grab the neck n take action

So in a sense you're validating killing in Assam?

No. I meant that they are only worried about Muslim living in camps and said nothing about bodo who are also living in camp. BTW. It was those illegal immigrant started this riot by killing some bodo.

The best thing to do is to catch hold of the media footages, identify as many individuals as u can and take them to some thana where experienced police officers can give their mehman navazi so that these guys will think twice before doing such things.

The first to get this treatment should be the mullah.

This is what happens when you give up Mumbai to Maharashtra,if it had stayed with Gujarat,do you think this would have happened?

Well, it got to be new every time because people normally nullify this impression.
Do you feel people nullified anything on this thread.instead i must say they are more open hearted to reveal their true feelings.which we already know of.

No. I meant, they are only worried about Muslim living in camps and said nothing about bodo who are also living in camp. BTW. It was those illegal immigrant started this riot by shilling some bodo.

It is always this particular community which starts riots, they say they are followers of peaceful religion but all they want is to spread their religion by any means possible..

So you believe that stoning and torching buses in Mumbai for some Buddhist Monks vs Muslims in Myanmar is fine, then I surely believe that shooting these rioters and sending a strong message that will make a statement and these things don't get repeated is absolutely fine and should be done

Already 2 shot in police firing. The police should have shot all those destroying public property.

Is the situation under control now? If not Mumbai Police should use the newly raised Force one for some free target practice. Also let's not get carried away and blame all Muslims. There are miscreants in all communities, unfortunately these guys are brainwashed by the Mullahs, which is, as it seems, for some reason very easy to do.

So you believe that stoning and torching buses in Mumbai for some Buddhist Monks vs Muslims in Myanmar is fine, then I surely believe that shooting these rioters and sending a strong message that will make a statement and these things don't get repeated is absolutely fine and should be done
burma aur assam to bahana tha gussa to kisi aur baat ka dikhana tha.but i wonder why it was 1 day late juma to kal tha aur janmastmi bhi kal raat thi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom