What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hindu police provoked the peaceful Muslim protesters and then violence began, Muslim areas in India should only be policed by Muslim police officers.

Now no Hindu or Sikh can enter Azad Maidan.

So they can officially terrorize with guns and also get paid for that from our sickular gov.

If likes of saffronists are tolerable then sure i must too be tolerable to indian society.atleast i dont go beating people out on roads like saffronists.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ts-turns-violent-mumbai-13.html#ixzz23Fg7gBNW

at least we dont go about Bombing each other like Islamists ur dear brothers across the border.

No wonder u feel right at home within this chaos. slipping with ur lies like a mud water catfish.

U were once a hindu lol ....u seem more Muslim than Muslims. What more fables will u come up with.

We're not all like you okay? Keep your personal habits to yourself and off the forum.

I saw you in other threads supporting killings of Sunnis in Syria by Assad Regime. So, what is actually your world view.

They are acting as non-Indian by supporting those illegal bangladeshi then why we will declare them as Indian?

So in a sense you're validating killing in Assam?

Lying is haram during ramadan and so is living off the peace pipe.

It is haram, so be honest with yourself. Now I'm going to advise you to stay on topic in spite of your frustration.

Oh Goodness...Internet Hindus are now even justifying Gujrat massacre just because Muslims Protested in hindu land....

Just today morning you gave gyaan......give flowers to those who sow thorns for you.

What happened now? :rofl:
गुरु गोबिन्द दोउ खडे काके लागूँ पाँय
बलिहारी गुरु आपने गोबिन्द दियो बताय

Guru gobind dou khade,
kaake lagoon paay
Balihari guru aapne
gobind diyo batay

Guru and God both are here
to whom should I first bow
All glory be unto the guru
path to God who did bestow

I saw you in other threads supporting killings of Sunnis in Syria by Assad Regime. So, what is actually your world view.

I never supported killings, I have repeatedly said it is best for political reconciliation in Syria, that is my view. Don't twist and misconstrued my posts, find one post in which I supported killings of Sunnis, you won't be able to.

Also try and stay on topic we're discussing riots in Mumbai.

It is haram, so be honest with yourself. Now I'm going to advise you to stay on topic in spite of your frustration.

I dont have the concept of haram and halal. Maybe internet is also haram and you should log off at once.

If likes of saffronists are tolerable then sure i must too be tolerable to indian society.atleast i dont go beating people out on roads like saffronists.

So you believe that stoning and torching buses in Mumbai for some Buddhist Monks vs Muslims in Myanmar is fine, then I surely believe that shooting these rioters and sending a strong message that will make a statement and these things don't get repeated is absolutely fine and should be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom