What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was nice reading posts full of wisdom, full of love and affection towards the core ideology of the state. I mean comeon, it is just an unfortunate incident how could people react to such extreme. You guys have almost declared Indian Muslims non-Indians.

I hope the organizers are given a big kick on the @ss and all the damages are recovered from them with a hefty fine, so that in the future useless organization thinks twice before organize useless protests involving useless people

It was nice reading posts full of wisdom, full of love and affection towards the core ideology of the state. I mean comeon, it is just an unfortunate incident how could people react to such extreme. You guys have almost declared Indian Muslims non-Indians.

We have all types here, but if you read correctly mostly say that those rioters should be dealt with harshly...

Ofcourse you did, thats why are are here...doing your internet preaching :lol:

The question is, will you manage to escape the next time ?
गुरु गोबिन्द दोउ खडे काके लागूँ पाँय
बलिहारी गुरु आपने गोबिन्द दियो बताय

Guru gobind dou khade,
kaake lagoon paay
Balihari guru aapne
gobind diyo batay

Guru and God both are here
to whom should I first bow
All glory be unto the guru
path to God who did bestow

:P

More pics:

1344683217_police%20van.jpg

You can see we have people like ajtr and likes of him but I hope there will be saner Muslim voices who will condemn violence and rioting for a cr@p cause and urge the community to obey the law and stand by their countrymen

Looks the same to me when you Hindu maniacs are rioting, looting, and pillaging for whatever reason. Now you're scared because it is another community doing it, "unity in diversity".

we never cry for ummat and try to kill people for those if they don't agree with us:azn:

OH look illegal migrants are killed , we must wage jihad as these are our ummi brothers
OH look burma is treating rohigyas badly , we must wage jihad as these are our ummi brothers:blah:

OH look pakistani hindus are killed , we should not wage jihad as these are not our ummi brothers:tongue:

Tell me anything new

More pics:

1344683217_police%20van.jpg

The Hindu police provoked the peaceful Muslim protesters and then violence began, Muslim areas in India should only be policed by Muslim police officers.

Now no Hindu or Sikh can enter Azad Maidan.

I hope the organizers are given a big kick on the @ss and all the damages are recovered from them with a hefty fine, so that in the future so useless organization thinks twice before organize useless protests involving useless people

The organizations involved in this needs to be banned and the leaders arrested for violence. One less religious organization, good riddance.

according to info i got, these people started protesting at 2.30 PM

i hope situation comes under control

If any of my brothers here need to contact the NIA for sharing info of any suspicious person or activity on the internet, here's the e-mail ID:

assistance.nia@gov.in
If nia would have been such a good organisation then it would have solved the cases instead of distributing email ids like someone distributes pamphlets on red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom