What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was nice reading posts full of wisdom, full of love and affection towards the core ideology of the state. I mean comeon, it is just an unfortunate incident how could people react to such extreme. You guys have almost declared Indian Muslims non-Indians.

They are acting as non-Indian by supporting those illegal bangladeshi then why we will declare them as Indian?

I hope the organizers are given a big kick on the @ss and all the damages are recovered from them with a hefty fine, so that in the future useless organization thinks twice before organize useless protests involving useless people
The Organizer include a retired Mumbai Police SP... :angry:

Now Raza Academy cannot go to court claiming that police killed 2 of their members as after all they started the protests.:lol:

Lets hope fr the best. And by tht i mean a good *** whipping of these illiterate scum of the earth Islamists.

Reap what u sow KAngress ...

Now Raza Academy cannot go to court claiming that police killed 2 of their members as after all they started the protests.:lol:

Raza academy won't. But people like Digvijay singh will blame the police and will go to court.

The Hindu police provoked the peaceful Muslim protesters and then violence began, Muslim areas in India should only be policed by Muslim police officers.

Now no Hindu or Sikh can enter Azad Maidan.

"provoked" , i thought you would the word "oppressed" :rofl::rofl:

We have all types here, but if you read correctly mostly say that those rioters should be dealt with harshly...

Of course why not, harsh people must be dealt harshly. Damaging others property is not at all civil.

You shouldn't bother about my post, it was not directed to you. As you said yourself you have diversity in here, so I am assuming you are one of those who believe in secularism.

You can see we have people like ajtr and likes of him but I hope there will be saner Muslim voices who will condemn violence and rioting for a cr@p cause and urge the community to obey the law and stand by their countrymen
If likes of saffronists are tolerable then sure i must too be tolerable to indian society.atleast i dont go beating people out on roads like saffronists.

The Hindu police provoked the peaceful Muslim protesters and then violence began, Muslim areas in India should only be policed by Muslim police officers.

Now no Hindu or Sikh can enter Azad Maidan.

So they can officially terrorize with guns and also get paid for that from our sickular gov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom