What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree show of strength is necessary so that Muslims don't sit on our head, If you talk to Muslims then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl..Gujrat 2 perhaps :what:
im not said anything its how you interpreting.

ajtr you very well know what will happen if the Shiv sainiks,MNS enter the fray. Maybe that's what you want. You are really really sick even if you were saying this casually. After all you are not going to be attacked...you are sitting safely somewhere fanning the emotions. If this is the kind of thoughts going in you head while you are expecting, then I feel very very sorry for you.

I'm seriously thinking of mailing the posts of this poster 'ajtr' to some powerful people I know in CBI.

It's a clear-cut case of inciting communal violence and threatening of terrorism.

Why are you hell bent in getting into OIC? You are in bed with Zionist. Enjoy your night.

Haha please trust me we are not. We only want to get in to counter the anti India efforts which goes on there. And honestly our Muslims want us to worry about Muslims in other country, muslim ummah and what not, so we need to be part of the OIC don't we?

I mean on one hand we have a full OIC member in Bangladesh which is literally shooting at Rohingya refugees from helicopter gunships, heck not even letting NGOs and aid agencies in! And on the other hand we have India, were people are burning shyte up for the Muslim rohingya cause and we don't even have an observer status in the OIC :frown:

That was sacrifice.Even Ali sacrificed himself in the battle of karbala.

Sacrifice! Just listen to the Muslims who's dear one were killed in Mumbai terror attack instead of futile attempt of smearing.

Yu get no peace once a community is pushed down to the corner. These are all illegal immigrant of Mumbai. ;-)

NO Most of the illegal fanatic migrants reside in NE who came there from some lonely country which doesn't like its own people , so i guess these are not

IMHO they should be kicked back to that sh** where they came from;)

Show of strength from time to time is necessary so that to ensure hindus dont sit on you head.If you talk to hindu then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl

dear pakistanis look at this Indian muslim's comment...dont blame hindus when they get killed in riots.

Actually we need a Super 26/11 because it will be a perfect excuse for a war with Pakistan.
Even if it goes nuclear 500 million Indians in India will still survive but no Pakistanis in Pakistan will survive.
or perhaps wipe out yourself.

im not said anything its how you interpreting.

You were the one talking about show of strength, right? I hope the sacrifice you where talking about by some Islamic personality (Ali) wasn't for stoning buses, torching vehicles and destroying public property

Why are you hell bent in getting into OIC? You are in bed with Zionist. Enjoy your night.

Our diplomatic relations established with Israel in 1992 and our rejection from OIC was in 1969 with permanent ban. Why should we care about Palestine then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom