What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe these clowns can protest against OIC for not letting India become a member. Once India becomes a member state of the OIC maybe then we can start worrying about this ummah business too. Anyone?:P

2-killed-in-Mumbai-violence_110820121.jpg

2-killed-in-Mumbai-in-violence.jpg

"peace" is in their blood:lol:

Maybe these clowns can protest against OIC for not letting India become a member. Once India becomes a member state of the OIC maybe then we can start worrying about this ummah business too. Anyone?:P

Why are you hell bent in getting into OIC? You are in bed with Zionist. Enjoy your night.

Show of strength from time to time is necessary so that to ensure hindus dont sit on you head.If you talk to hindu then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl

I agree show of strength is necessary so that Muslims don't sit on our head, If you talk to Muslims then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl..Gujrat 2 perhaps :what:

How many more 26/11,1992, 7/2007 you want .

Let me know

Actually we need a Super 26/11 because it will be a perfect excuse for a war with Pakistan.
Even if it goes nuclear 500 million Indians in India will still survive but no Pakistanis in Pakistan will survive.

I do not blame all the Muslims but them I blame those hate mongers....

Where are those prominent Muslim leaders who were shouting for Muslims in Assam and their condemnation

Yu get no peace once a community is pushed down to the corner. These are all illegal immigrant of Mumbai. ;-)

LOL, now Bangladeshi trying to mingle with other Muslims when they never did so in Pakistan days. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom