What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill mention it again.
Does it not show, that the concept of "secular" India is not translating as well as it was hoped into the social fabric?
The posts of many Indians here confuses that image.

Illegal immigration is the cause of the Assam issue. Majority Indians who have the rightful grouse sit in silent protest watching the manipulations by the pseudosecularists for decades. And here are certain organizations treating it as a religious issue and protesting across India and causing riots(Mumbai, Ranchi and the assault of NE people in Pune). Now mark my words. This is the cause. And if the effect is there in future from other right wing elements, then I would only blame the pseudosecularists and these religious organizations.

How many more 26/11,1992, 7/2007 you want .

Let me know

:lol:....The terrorists from paks dont care for you dumbo...you are the same to them. Their bullet does not look if you are an Indian Muslim or a Indian Hindu. You will be killed all the same. Actually I feel for you. Not wanted here, not wanted there and hence trying to create a whole lot of attention around you with arundati style theaterics.

I am glad that other muslims in India came forward to show their solidarity with their brothers in Assam. Unity is strength. Hindus will try to create Fitna among muslims in India to keep them weak but they should be always vigil against those conspiracy.

I am glad that other muslims in India came forward to show their solidarity with their brothers in Assam. Unity is strength. Hindus will try to create Fitna among muslims in India to keep them weak but they should be always vigil against those conspiracy.

Meanwhile Bangladeshis are shooting at the Rohingyas who try to come into their country. I wonder who is creating the "fitna" over there :angel:

Ill mention it again.
Does it not show, that the concept of "secular" India is not translating as well as it was hoped into the social fabric?

No it doesn't show that. It just shows that this charade of pan Islamic "ummah" doesn't go well with the idea of a modern state. You guys are suffering from the same problem I believe.

Ill mention it again.
You are wrong.concept of secular india is translating well.cant you see even muslim are free and equal in rioting like majority hindus:azn:

I read that there are thousands of illegal immigrants in Mumbai mostly employed as domestic help and construction workers. Can someone put the light on that.

Its Time we Hindus wake Up & Smell the Coffee the Gift which Gandi has Given us in India... My Mulsim friends going GaGa on FB shouting Insha Allah , mard e momin etc...

You are wrong.concept of secular india is translating well.cant you see even muslim are free and equal in rioting like majority hindus:azn:

Yeah too bad no one even says a word let alone riot about the 20,000 or so killed in Syria. Muslim killing Muslim is a ok right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom