What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its A open fact Muslims Never Respect others Religious Practices & Local Laws... even the Educated in them behave like illiterates ...I Curse the Rascal Gandhis for this...

On the Side note ... Abu Azmi justified the attack in ABP news ... & Just yestreday Akbaruddin Owaisi Said in Parliament Muslims will react & take up violence if Bangladeshis r removed from India...

Its High time we should ask for a Hindu Country for Us on Israel model or our whole race will be annihilated ... India is a Lost battle...

Don't tell me Pakistani version which Ramadan ban in China is chalta hai and beef ban in India is the greatest discrimination.

Ramadan ban in china was as much true as was Ramadan ban in india-
your choice-

Hindus should get radicalized like them if they want a peaceful life in India... or a Hindu Country should be made by dividing India... we cant live along these animals any more...

While I don't support the protests by these communal miscreants I equally condemn the stance shown by some of my countrymen for using such language against all the Muslims of the country. This will only create a wedge between us Indians.
There was a news about some people bashing up students from NE in Pune after asking them if they were from Assam. I wonder if this Raja Academy and its goons have something to do about it.

Its A open fact Muslims Never Respect others Religious Practices & Local Laws... even the Educated in them behave like illiterates ...I Curse the Rascal Gandhis for this...

On the Side note ... Abu Azmi justified the attack in ABP news ... & Just yestreday Akbaruddin Owaisi Said in Parliament Muslims will react & take up violence if Bangladeshis r removed from India...

Its High time we should ask for a Hindu Country for Us on Israel model or our whole race will be annihilated ... India is a Lost battle...

Come on there is no need to go so overboard, these elements seem to bent on destruction from the start. Not every one out there is baying for our hindu blood is he now?

Pictures tell the story :

A0AtwevCMAARRoS.jpg

Kill these son of pig at sight...looks like they want some special treatment...B@stards

Only a matter of time until history repeats itself and India witnesses another partition. For sure Muslims will carve out another country for themselves. No nukes, no huge army will be able to stop the inevitable.

What happened to "Unity in Diversity"

Oh I see it was all Indian propaganda bs...You are now beginning to wake up to the reality, the Muslim reality.

The Riots started when some a&&hole started giving Hate speeches asking attack all the Kafirs ... these pigs started attacking Hindu by passers & Police for muslims killed in Myanmar ... this is planned attack to get media attention or else where did they get things needed for burning vehicles ... all along they where shouting Anti-India & Anti-Hindu Slogans ...

18 police injured... 3 in critical stage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom