What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
true agree with you completely ...we allowed them to stay post partition ,we gave them equal rights and now we are reaping the outcome of that

you sow muslim hatred and anti muslim violance, you are reaping one

muslims have lived in india for 1000 years peacefully :)

Yet this is another thread which shows the hatred of indians for Muslims....No wonder what have you done in Assam,Gujrat since on the net u r showing so much hatred i am wondering what will be you doing in Real life to them....

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3294326 said:

peacefully for Muslim and Hell for non-Muslims

I think Oxford Pub. Should include word "Muslims" to opposite to "peace and Non-violence" in dictionary accroding to Life of non-Muslims in India past 1000 years.

I don't claim religiously motivated and organised hindus, christians, sikhs etc are peaceful either. They are a mob and mobs are essentially devoid of humanity.

If anything this is a slap to thekedars like you always claiming how indian muslims are powerless etc etc. They are 100% part of this mess called India, but when crossing the line they must be criticized too.

i only see hindus crossing the line in criticizing- calling for death of a minority on a basis of a traditional violent protest- is just ridiculous- and shows pure HATE- not related to the incident- but ingrown- nurtured and breeded one-

You are totally contradicting the two nation theory.

i only see hindus crossing the line in criticizing- calling for death of a minority on a basis of a traditional violent protest- is just ridiculous- and shows pure HATE- not related to the incident- but ingrown breeded one-

Its the raza academy thats invoking islam and destroying indian property through mob rule for issues that do not concern them. Their reasoning is communal, hence the criticism so. Its not directed towards normal human beings, only at deluded ones.

However I agree with you more caution is needed to separate the two.

peacefully ??? sure killing non muslims ( i said non muslims, i did not said Hindu ) , forcing them to pay tax , destroying their religious buildings, raping women, forcing them to accept Islam.. and a lot of peaceful acts. seriously you are right, they are very peaceful

Yet this is another thread which shows the hatred of indians for Muslims....No wonder what have you done in Assam,Gujrat since on the net u r showing so much hatred i am wondering what will be you doing in Real life to them....

& what they done to INDIA?????

about that....

I never heard about a peaceful muslim,not in past & not in present.

A comment on TOI:

A Muslim (Delhi) 1 hr ago
Never saw such protest from these so called Muslim organizations when everyone was being shot in Mumbai by ***** on 26/11. There heart doesn't bleed unless the name Muslim is attached to it. They are the biggest traitors of Islam and have soiled the name of the Prophet (PBUH). They shed crocodile tears whenever they hear that a muslim have been killed by some one who doesn't follow the credo of Islam. They do not care a whit seeing a muslim called Assad slaughtering other muslims in Syria, or Taliban slaughtering people in mosques. May Allah save Islam from its followers because it has no danger whatsoever from others.

I am seeing some very rude remarks regarding all Muslims of India, while it is very few of them have indulged in such activity as mentioned above. It is clear that these are fringe elements and are influenced by a crazy mullah, i am in no way condoning this incident and condemn it categorically.

But let us note that there are crores of other muslims going about ramzaan.

The a holes should be arrested, and our police will deal with them such that they will sing bollywood songs in no time sans the usual political intervention.

i only see hindus crossing the line in criticizing- calling for death of a minority on a basis of a traditional violent protest- is just ridiculous- and shows pure HATE- not related to the incident- but ingrown- nurtured and breeded one-

Don't tell me Pakistani version which says Ramadan ban in China is "nothing bad" and beef ban in India is the greatest discrimination. :angry:

i see your fellow hindu countrymen calling your community- rats- bastards- animals- a$$ holes-
calling out to *quote* kill you bastards unquote**-
as if they had never experienced violent hindu protests in their life- in the past-
behaving like saints aren't they- :eek:
i see this as their opportunity- their time- to truly vent out their hidden- natural- inbreeded- frustrations on you petty lots-

What we need is the saner Muslim community to come out and condemn these violent actions and state that these morons do more harm to Muslims than Bodos or Burmese Buddhists and should be dealt strictly and brought to justice but alias just wait for reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom