What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday it was Ranchi (Youths protesting against alleged genocide in Myannar ransack shops in Ranchi - The Times of India) and today its Mumbai. And this all happened after Asaduddin Owaisi threatened from the floor of the parliament that if the Govt deported the illegal migrants there would be a third wave of radicalization of Indian Muslims. Is it a mere coincidence that within two days of his statements these things are happening ?

Moreover where are all the "liberals", "seculars" who were screaming from the rooftops about that moral policing in Mangalore..why are they silent now ? Where is the main stream media which beamed the mangalore incident non-stop 24 hours...NDTV/IBN Live hardly mentioning this violence in the financial heart of India..

Show of strength from time to time is necessary so that to ensure hindus dont sit on you head.If you talk to hindu then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl

ajtr you very well know what will happen if the Shiv sainiks,MNS enter the fray. Maybe that's what you want. You are really really sick even if you were saying this casually. After all you are not going to be attacked...you are sitting safely somewhere fanning the emotions. If this is the kind of thoughts going in you head while you are expecting, then I feel very very sorry for you.

Show of strength from time to time is necessary so that to ensure hindus dont sit on you head.If you talk to hindu then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl

Narendra Modi showed his strength in Gujarat.

You want to see in some other place too

Let know.

Trying too hard to fit into your new religion?:rofl: Is this like some sorta criteria? Hate your old religion only then you pass the test?

ajtr you very well know what will happen if the Shiv sainiks,MNS enter the fray. Maybe that's what you want. You are really really sick even if you were saying this casually. After all you are not going to be attacked...you are sitting safely somewhere fanning the emotions. If this is the kind of thoughts going in you head while you are expecting, then I feel very very sorry for you.
Now atleast you guys get to know how it feels when being attacked....enjoy the song.it dipicts perfectly the character of pdf hindus.......

Last edited by a moderator:
U can Keep these animals we will pay u in the form of Kashmir...

I dont believe in Unity in Diversity ...

I know you don't Nair, you're one of the Indians that realizes the reality, in stead of this false utopian like society that some Indian members like to project of perfect and angelic communal harmony.

Personally I think India would be doing it self a major favor to relinquish the rest of Kashmir to Pakistan considering it is Muslim territory and with the original goal of partition to give the Muslim territories to Pakistan. India needs to understand it won't be able to control and hold off the Muslim population within at it's current rate of growth and size combine that with the mass influx of immigrants from Bangladesh into the NE corridor and Assam you have a recipe for disaster. At first we anticipated such uprisings would occur from 10 years from now, we we're wrong they are occurring faster than expected. Expect more uprisings to occur in Assam, especially considering the mass influx of Bangladeshis into the area.

These riots you see today are really the beginning stages of carving out an autonomous area for themselves. Actually it kind of reminds me of Libya.

Anyways, I think we should not get carried away with our anger. Bunch of illiterate buff*ons going on rampage, bet they can't even find Myanmar or Assam for that matter on a map.

Hopefully the culprits who gutted public property are caught, quite a few of them seem to have posed for the camera, should be easy.

All this mob violence will work for the NDA anyways, and this close to election timing couldn't be more perfect.

Exactly, and that is what the Muslims in India are doing, they're demonstrating their strength and that they not the police influence the rule in the area. Many police officers are running away from the rioters not confronting them.

This is survival of the fittest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom