What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Time we Hindus wake Up & Smell the Coffee the Gift which Gandi has Given us in India... My Mulsim friends going GaGa on FB shouting Insha Allah , mard e momin etc...

dude,my sincere suggestion.

then stop wasting time here and go do work on the street.

atleast go do work in vashi/panvel.

dont waste time.

Muslims are doing this only to show their strength and numbers so that no one dares to take any step against them. But I think GOI should treat hem equally by punishing each one of them..wethe rhe is muslim or a hindu or a sikh...th eproblem is that Hindus will have to resort to violence if they get threatened...and thats how a riot starts...honestly speaking a next riot would mean a more harm caused to Muslim themselves... than the Hindus. peopl ehav learnt many of these tactics fromthem and no one is less than anyone intoday's world.

Agey se bakwaas ki na sikhs ke against..teri wahin aake le lunga....
aur main keh ke leta hoon ,phir mat bolna ki mujhe mauka ni dia :devil:

i dont want to troll against muslims just due to useless pigs like u
Paaji tussi rahane do unnanoo khalsa di power pata aan.

shant ho jaoo

Do you feel people nullified anything on this thread.instead i must say they are more open hearted to reveal their true feelings.which we already know of.

I know it never was, it never is and never will be..

Do you feel people nullified anything on this thread.instead i must say they are more open hearted to reveal their true feelings.which we already know of.

Apparently we have Hindu extremists who ask for Muslims to be thrown out.

And then we have Mullah extremists like you who justify terror acts by Muslims because they got pissed off at Hindu extremists.

Fortunately, both of you retarded groups are in minority and should be thrown out to wherever your Fu.ckin dreamland religious state exists.
Then the rest of us can live peacefully.

image2png.php

cute and peaceful , ain't it ?

Mobs always are that way.

Thats why, we have something called mob psychology.

Such law and order situations should be handled with strict hands.. All the idiots burning and destroying public properties should be shot in the head..

burma aur assam to bahana tha gussa to kisi aur baat ka dikhana tha.but i wonder why it was 1 day late juma to kal tha aur janmastmi bhi kal raat thi.

Haa Beta Azad Maidan bhi bahana hi hoga, gussa kisi aur baat ka dikh jayega..phir chilate baithna Muslims ko India mein maara jata hai, rape kiya jata hai..useless creatures

No wonder peaceful protests can not be expected from some people.. They initiate it and then cry in the end when something big hits them back..

It happened in Myanmar, it happened in Assam and it happened everywhere else..

Shame on pakistan and bangladesh who are doing nothing to help their indian muslim brothers.india is showing its true face these indian hindus are not humans but demons killing helpless muslims.so tell me how can muslims consider india as their homeland.pakistan and bangladesh must unite for sake indian muslims

Perfect time for another Gurajarat 2012, They need to be educated again...
oh shut up already, go ask your minister to make a more powerful anti-riot act.. not repeat Gujrat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom