What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think this riot has anything to do with Assam. If so, then it should have spread to most other areas of Assam first, fortunately it did not. The incident at Mumbai has some other reason behind it.

Some mullah wanting popularity.

I dont think this riot has anything to do with Assam. If so, then it should have spread to most other areas of Assam first, fortunately it did not. The incident at Mumbai has some other reason behind it.

But the news said they were protesting against the massacre of Assam. Am I missing anything?

@ Paan Singh : bai will you please stop preaching khalsa to these retarded ones on this retarded thread ?

When we show our Khalsa,the pigs will return to their rightful place,swamp.So maybe stfu internet jehadi

Sikh you can take your Khalsa and shove it down your turban.

Your own country doesn't even respect your Holy place (1982). Why don't you go to Azad Maidan and show your weak Khalsa there, prove me wrong. So get off the computer go to Azad Maidan and do something for your country you useless Sikh, those Muslims in Azad Maidan are showing more Khalsa than you are...

They are on the streets of Mumbai, you are on the internet, internet joker...

I talked to a policeman who was in Azad Maidan he told that Police brought the situation under control in 41 minutes.

Some times before if u read the thread here about assam violence you would know what kind of Hindu extreamists present here.
You all supported killing of assam muslims under pre-text od immigrants.
Later you all here fought with ***** to get inside pak hindu migrants. Lot of thread here is the proof that many of you treat muslims as Indians. In the same was may be many of ***** treat Hindus

Muslims waited for a long time to see some justice. They accepted gujarat violance. Now situation is getting worse in Assam.

I condemn violence. It will only result in bad names to muslims. and ofcoz some more deaths of muslims. and Traitors like you all will get another reason to chant against muslims

But it is really not fare to Indian government not to do anythings when many getting killed.

Some times before if u read the thread here about assam violence you would know what kind of Hindu extreamists present here.
You all supported killing of assam muslims under pre-text od immigrants.
Later you all here fought with ***** to get inside pak hindu migrants. Lot of thread here is the proof that many of you treat muslims as Indians. In the same was may be many of ***** treat Hindus

Muslims waited for a long time to see some justice. They accepted gujarat violance. Now situation is getting worse in Assam.

I condemn violence. It will only result in bad names to muslims. and ofcoz some more deaths of muslims. and Traitors like you all will get another reason to chant against muslims

But it is really not fare to Indian government not to do anythings when many getting killed.

Then go and join Indian Mujahideen... We are nationalist not some fanatic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom