What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hurt their own country for Muslims of Myanmar and illegal Bangladeshis (against their own countrymen) and then say why is our loyalty to our country questioned? freaking morons :hitwall:

may be they thought Burma is a northeast indian state :D as many mainlanders donot have any idea about northeast, even Amitabh batchan said Manipur is in Assam while praising Mary Kom for which he had to apologise....

I think the police need to arrest and slap charges against the people who organised all this.. simple. and also people from the mob identified for ransacking public property or attacking people need to be put behind bars.

Protest but please keep it civil and non violent. and make some donations for the people in distress.

On a more broader basis:

for Assam hopefully someone in RAW or Govt will wake up now, and the political parties will get together and work to peacefully send back the illegal migrants from India to their country.

for Myanmar the Indian govt should talk to them and express concern and ask for the safety of all people there.

Some times before if u read the thread here about assam violence you would know what kind of Hindu extreamists present here.
You all supported killing of assam muslims under pre-text od immigrants.
Later you all here fought with ***** to get inside pak hindu migrants. Lot of thread here is the proof that many of you treat muslims as Indians. In the same was may be many of ***** treat Hindus

Muslims waited for a long time to see some justice. They accepted gujarat violance. Now situation is getting worse in Assam.

I condemn violence. It will only result in bad names to muslims. and ofcoz some more deaths of muslims. and Traitors like you all will get another reason to chant against muslims

But it is really not fare to Indian government not to do anythings when many getting killed.

So you cannot say "I condemn this act of violence in Azad Maidan" without all the added 'but', 'if not for this..', 'see the Hindus did that' etc. As expected.

Look Hindus from all over South Asia have the right to come and settle in India if they are persecuted in the Islamic countries of Pakistan and BD. They are political refugees. But BD Muslims are economic refugees who come here for scavenging. Get the difference dumbo.

Sikh you can take your Khalsa and shove it down your turban.

Your own country doesn't even respect your Holy place (1982). Why don't you go to Azad Maidan and show your weak Khalsa there, prove me wrong. So get off the computer go to Azad Maidan and do something for your country you useless Sikh, those Muslims in Azad Maidan are showing more Khalsa than you are...

They are on the streets of Mumbai, you are on the internet, internet joker...

err. Did you forgot red mosque? Is that mean that Islamic republic of pakistan does not respect Islam?

Yeh Indians ki asal surhat-e-hal hain.

Hey, how many people were killed in peaceful protest in Pakistan over the silly issue of the name change of NWFP to Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. I never heard people getting killed for the name change of a province.

Paaji,i dint name khalsa..look at his post..he brought first..n i never preached or spoke abt sikhism on this site

I know. Just dont engage with them on khalsa discussion on this thread. They are too low lifed to uinderstand it. Now if someone abuses khalsa then dont spare him either.

I think the police need to arrest and slap charges against the people who organised all this.. simple. and also people from the mob identified for ransacking public property or attacking people need to be put behind bars.

Protest but please keep it civil and non violent. and make some donations for the people in distress.

On a more broader basis:

for Assam hopefully someone in RAW or Govt will wake up now, and the political parties will get together and work to peacefully send back the illegal migrants from India to their country.

for Myanmar the Indian govt should talk to them and express concern and ask for the safety of all people there.
Probably only matured comment read here so far about assamis.

Bhai IPS ki baat hoti to kab ka assam theek hojata...Govt se upar koi ni hai...agar hai to vo hai citizens of country...
and their unity ..so efforts needs "WE" not "I"

KPS Gill was the DGP of Assam for a very longtime and he left in 1982 and Assam Accord happened,then you know where it went.

IAS/IPS officers are everything.

On a more broader basis:

Ohhh La laaaaaa..

Where would you send them?

Paan Singh and that other Sikh said they would take "action" against Indian Muslims and when I called them out on it those internet jokers became scared. I told them go to Azad Maidan then, otherwise don't make threats, go to your own forum and make vile threats we won't accept that here.

err. Did you forgot red mosque? Is that mean that Islamic republic of pakistan don't respect Islam.

Firing and killings are very common in mosques across Pakistan, now all Mosques have tight security during fridays to stop violence. Taliban and rival factions even bomb the mosque.

Some mullah wanting popularity.

Pretty likely but there is lots of reasons associated with such acts, the issues all melt together and cause explosion. That's what happened at Kokrajhar.

I know. Just dont engage with them on khalsa discussion on this thread. They are too low lifed to uinderstand it. Now if someone abuses khalsa then dont spare him either.

Wat is Khalsa??? can you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom