What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
So says an Indian comfortably sitting in Beligum, I should report you to the Belgium Government for espousing terrorism against Muslims in India.

sure , want number ? but i don't think you homeless peole can afford international Calls ,

by the way Belgian Hate you people.

Shut up Sardar, you and your fake Khalsa lol. Jihad produced great empires that stretched from continents, what has your weak Khalsa produced? Attack on Sikh Holy Temple 1982 Operation Blue Star? Yet you goons are crying about an attack on a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin when your own country decimated your Holy Temple. Nobody respects you people, not Muslims nor Hindus, Hindus just use you since now they have control over you and your resources...You useless Sikh.

You keep this up and I'll bury you even deeper, got it?

yeah..this is wat u got in madrassas...:wave:
i dont comment..Lal masjid n so called daily suicide bombings etc are the product of jihad :wave:
we dont need respect but we earn respect...and that attack on temple was result of jihad or attacker attacked coz he considered us as muslims :wave:
so u r getting results of jihad..

First fix your internet connection, you've been making double-posts repeatedly...lol goon.

I thought it depended upon the site and the computer... did not know it was because of a internet connection... BTW I have a 10 Mbps line, do I need a 20 Mbps line for PDF? :lol:

Yeh Indians ki asal surhat-e-hal hain. They are transforming into their internet hindu personas. :lol:

I thought it depended upon the site and the computer... did not know it was because of a internet connection... BTW I have a 10 Mbps line, do I need 20 Mbps line for PDF? :D

It can be caused by a lagging internet connection, when someone repeatedly double-clicks the posts button because the internet connection is lagging and didn't go through the first time...

What ever his problem is he should fix it because he's been making double even triple posts in some threads...

Shame on pakistan and bangladesh who are doing nothing to help their indian muslim brothers.india is showing its true face these indian hindus are not humans but demons killing helpless muslims.so tell me how can muslims consider india as their homeland.pakistan and bangladesh must unite for sake indian muslims

So you can gtfo out of India asap. Start with changing your flags first.

It can be caused by a lagging internet connection, when someone repeatedly double-clicks the posts button because the internet connection is lagging and didn't go through the first time...
:rolleyes:

Is the situation under control now? If not Mumbai Police should use the newly raised Force one for some free target practice. Also let's not get carried away and blame all Muslims. There are miscreants in all communities, unfortunately these guys are brainwashed by the Mullahs, which is, as it seems, for some reason very easy to do.

I dont think this riot has anything to do with Assam. If so, then it should have spread to most other areas of Assam first, fortunately it did not. The incident at Mumbai has some other reason behind it.

dear Mr idiot. How many times I have to tell you that it is not about Hindu vs Muslim?

Its all about tribals vs illegal immigrant.

Dear Mr. Jack A$$ it's time to wake up.. If you are Muslim then it's right time to leave Mumbai..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom