What's new

Protecting the Indian PM : Special Protection Group ( SPG )

It's 100% a kevlar sheild my friend, not this breifcase weapon. The entire purpase of such breifcase weapons is to have a weapon to hand that is concealed but what would be the need for such things when the PM's Close Protection Team is always comprised of at leat 6 guys carrying P-90 PDWs overtly?

Exactly my point.

The only 3rd class troll here is you whose knowledge on military matters is abysmal and non-existent. And if you cannot conduct yourself in a civil manner than don't post here you "resident idiot". Being a "think tank" you should know more than confuse an assault rifle for a PDW.

Then why is the P90 used? Why does an idiot like you even bother to respond when you have absolutely no idea about military matters?

Who takes you hindus seriously? If you hindus think insulting other people because of religion is a cool thing then it only shows your class and upbringing.

A bangali talking defence...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go and get a rosogolla you waiter.
jeez, what a looser.

you just got kicked in the teeth trying to troll by bringing in a full size battle rifle into the discussion and. now your usual crying about a "military matters". and my knowledge, it is there for rest of the members to see what we post.

I have had difference of opinion with @Abingdonboy @magudi @sancho, @nair @ranjeet , but never have been ever termed a Pakistani False flag on this forum. And look at you, still trying to get a small shred of attention here and getting insulted on every post.

Ignore him..

jeez, what a looser.

you just got kicked in the teeth trying to troll by bringing in a full size battle rifle into the discussion and. now your usual crying about a "military matters". and my knowledge, it is there for rest of the members to see what we post.

I have had difference of opinion with @Abingdonboy @magudi @sancho, @nair @ranjeet , but never have been ever termed a Pakistani False flag on this forum. And look at you, still trying to get a small shred of attention here and getting insulted on every post.

Don't forget COAS JJ Singh

jjjsingh.bmp

:D

It's 100% a kevlar sheild my friend, not this breifcase weapon. The entire purpase of such breifcase weapons is to have a weapon to hand that is concealed but what would be the need for such things when the PM's Close Protection Team is always comprised of at leat 6 guys carrying P-90 PDWs overtly?
May be in that picture but I have seen pictures with those briefcase guns with NSGTeam specially with Rahul and sonia

jeez, what a looser.

I know, no need to introduce yourself.

LOL!! What do you think the FN F2000 is? For your information dear novice a bull-pup rifle is considered a rifle and not a PDW. At least get your facts right.

And the people calling me false flag are butt-hurt trolls and nothing more. Its tragic to see a "think tank" hiding behind the shield of trolls when I have exposed your lack of knowledge in specific areas. Join the saffron brigade and hide there if you cannot refute my claims with FACTS.

May be in that picture but I have seen pictures with those briefcase guns with NSGTeam specially with Rahul and sonia

NSG is not SPG. NSG is a dedicated counter-terrorist, hostage rescue team. Briefcase weapons are covert weapons. It is common knowledge that elite bodyguard teams like SPG will be armed and ready to fire, for them carrying a disguised weapon like that serves no tactical advantage.

Back
Top Bottom