What's new

Protecting the Indian PM : Special Protection Group ( SPG )

Thanks man.
Not sharing anything on private. Abingdonboy said he had some questions that he wants me to forward to him. I will share the answers privately only.
My sincere advice...please don't discuss these things with anyone....all that the security agencies require is few insignificant pieces of info!!!

SPGs are basically elite bodyguards who will work in urban areas. For them accuracy will be of utmost importance to avoid collateral damage to bystanders and civilians. Since the INSAS is reportedly a rifle of great accuracy then the SPG should have been equipped with INSAS instead of FN F2000.

Are you illiterate or retarded?
Why are you ashamed to keep your country's flags?:cray:

SPGs are basically elite bodyguards who will work in urban areas. For them accuracy will be of utmost importance to avoid collateral damage to bystanders and civilians. Since the INSAS is reportedly a rifle of great accuracy then the SPG should have been equipped with INSAS instead of FN F2000.
Considering that your question is a valid one, Let me try to answer it.. INSAS though accurate in long ranges encounters is not the most suitable weapon system.. SPG offers protective cover for the elites and hence ease of handling and Light weight is also most important.. For SPGs the Rifles accuracy is not a most crucial parameter than ease of handling.. It doesn't mean that accuracy is not important in close quarter fighting, but even less accurate rifles can take out an enemy within 50 to 100 metres which is considered the maximum threat approach distance for close quarter SPG commandos.. Hence SPG might have favoured Israeli Tavor than Indian INSAS..

Are you illiterate or retarded?
Look at your answer to my question and judge for yourselves, who is retarded..?

That's a Bullet proof briefcase to protect Modi ji from evil forces

sssShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Don't tell this to any one.

View attachment 277911

I know this because some one works in SPG I know. (Make and model may be different.)
mp5kcase.jpg

Interesting what media would do these days to get viewer/readership.
some section of media conveniently forget that we have had General Bikram Singh as Army chief and Sikh community probably sends most number of defence personnel as percentage of population.
In other words, country's army command can be given to a person of a particular community but nor position in an elite force. How ridiculous can it get really?o_O
COAS-Gen-Bikram-Singh.jpg

No wonder biased media is country's biggest enemy today.:sick:

Interesting what media would do these days to get viewer/readership.
some section of media conveniently forget that we have had General Bikram Singh as Army chief and Sikh community probably sends most number of defence personnel as percentage of population.
In other words, country's army command can be given to a person of a particular community but nor position in an elite force. How ridiculous can it get really?o_O
View attachment 277943

No wonder biased media is country's biggest enemy today.:sick:
Don't forget COAS JJ Singh

jjjsingh.bmp

:D

It's 100% a kevlar sheild my friend, not this breifcase weapon. The entire purpase of such breifcase weapons is to have a weapon to hand that is concealed but what would be the need for such things when the PM's Close Protection Team is always comprised of at leat 6 guys carrying P-90 PDWs overtly?

Back
Top Bottom