What's new

Protecting the Indian PM : Special Protection Group ( SPG )

resident idiot has no understanding of application of a PDW.

This is a discussion forum where people come to discuss and exchange ideas. A caveman like you who has never heard of respect and civility should first understand what a discussion forum is before opening their mouth and spreading stink. If you don't agree with what has been said that debate with facts instead of bickering like a fisher woman bargaining in some fish market. Learn some basic manners, be polite and put across your case.

And if you have not heard about FN F2000 then Google it up, a "think tank" like yourself should be able to do that much. You know what Google is, don't you?

FN F2000 is a bull-pup assault rifle and not a personal defence weapon.

This is a discussion forum where people come to discuss and exchange ideas. A caveman like you who has never heard of respect and civility should first understand what a discussion forum is before opening their mouth and spreading stink. If you don't agree with what has been said that debate with facts instead of bickering like a fisher woman bargaining in some fish market. Learn some basic manners, be polite and put across your case.

And if you have not heard about FN F2000 then Google it up, a "think tank" like yourself should be able to do that much. You know what Google is, don't you?

I don't need to for low class trolls like you. FN2000's in this case are primarily used for shooting from confined spaces, and here you are trying to rant off topic remarks on a full size battle rifle. And then there are FN P90's which actually are PDW's

As far as the rest of you blabbering, aren't you sick of every member here insulting you a regular basis. get a life looser.

Last edited:

Falsie,first you should know the fact that the FN-2000 despite being a bullpup a.r. can be used as a PDW because of its compact size and low weight.Although the SPG use FN P-90 as a PDW but the former can also be used for this purpose!!

Bitch please...
Wait until you see security of his highness Nawaz Shaikh bin Al-mardood tind Shareef.

What about Presidents and ministers , who is responsible for their protection?

what is that bag carried by a member at rright side of the image??

That's a Bullet proof briefcase to protect Modi ji from evil forces

sssShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Don't tell this to any one.

buttetproof.JPG

I know this because some one works in SPG I know. (Make and model may be different.)

i guess a mix of local police & army commandos with inner most ring made from elite Black cats but Pakistani leaders sure know how to move in style judging by the number of bullet proof cars and SUVs in each motorcade against not more than a Dozen even in motorcade of Indian PM

Last edited:
Well our SSG is enough for the job and these things keep their blood warm

The Indian President is protected by a special unit of the Delhi Police.

For other senior government officals their protection depends on the specific threat perception they face. The IB conducts threat analysis for such induviduals and classifys them base on X,Y, Z and Z+ (X being the lowest threat perception- Z+ being the highest and reserved for basically just the PM). Each classification comes with it a very rigid and specific set of security protocols- X would be covered by local police, Y-Z would be covered by CAPFs. Formerely Z would come with NSG protection but the NSG is actively drawing down their VVIP security wing (SRG) and the MHA has stated they will not add any more protectees for the NSG to cover, in a few years the NSG will not be in this game anymore.

Bitch please...
Wait until you see security of his highness Nawaz Shaikh bin Al-mardood tind Shareef.
Haha bro I've seen some videos of it posted on PDF- Nawaz Sharif's motorcade is on a totally different level!

most probably this
Foldable-Bullet-Resistant-S.jpg
Exactly this.

MP5K inside it. Can fire without opening the bag.
That wouldn't make any sense my friend, as other members have pointed out it is a collapse bullet proof sheild that the SPG can deploy to cover the PM should they come under attack.

Let them try.

I don't think you should....private messages can also be seen by the mods!!
Thanks man.
Not sharing anything on private. Abingdonboy said he had some questions that he wants me to forward to him. I will share the answers privately only.

The only 3rd class troll here is you whose knowledge on military matters is abysmal and non-existent. And if you cannot conduct yourself in a civil manner than don't post here you "resident idiot". Being a "think tank" you should know more than confuse an assault rifle for a PDW.

Then why is the P90 used? Why does an idiot like you even bother to respond when you have absolutely no idea about military matters?

Who takes you hindus seriously? If you hindus think insulting other people because of religion is a cool thing then it only shows your class and upbringing.

A bangali talking defence...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go and get a rosogolla you waiter.
A Bengali talking about defense is still better than a mullah masquerading as an Indian citizen:lol:!!Btw,the current ACM of the IAF and the Supreme Commander of the Indian Armed Forces both are Bengalis.So stop twisting your panties on this matter and go and eat some pork,it'll be good for your health:sarcastic:!!

Last edited:
The only 3rd class troll here is you whose knowledge on military matters is abysmal and non-existent. And if you cannot conduct yourself in a civil manner than don't post here you "resident idiot". Being a "think tank" you should know more than confuse an assault rifle for a PDW.

False Flagger. Post Reported

Back
Top Bottom