What's new

Proper way of Solving India Pakistan conflict

1) Pakistan should discontinue it's militant training in Kashmir, of course only when India offers to actually go for a solution instead of stall the whole scenario and make sure the talks amount to nothing.

2) Pakistan should first beat the Taliban

3) Afghan war should end

thats the way. first v need to acknowledge that v shld stop destablising each other as u rightly pointed out in ur first line. as far as kashmir problem is concern, i think v can't talk untill there shld be peace in the region. (how can u talk with people who r training millitant). there shld not be any blackmailing i guess. india shld also provide pakistan legitimate water share

a plebiscite seems the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue.

sorry sir, but can v look the situation frm a broader perspective. frm the perspective of india and pakistan.

Sir,
All the tensions and conflicts all revolve around Kashmir.
Sure there are other issues but Kashmir is certainly the most significant.

Bhai majesticpankaj You can't do anything. They will always coin their so called "Kashmir Issue" in between.

1) Pakistan should discontinue it's militant training in Kashmir, of course only when India offers to actually go for a solution instead of stall the whole scenario and make sure the talks amount to nothing.

2) Pakistan should first beat the Taliban

3) Afghan war should end
According to you, it's ok for Pak to continue training terrorists until India does this and that?? N then you compain when ppl call you a terrorist state??

WELL, I THINK,THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO REDUCE TRUST DEFICIT, WHICH CAN BE ONLY DONE BY KNOWING EACH OTHER BETTER, UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER'S IDEAS AND MENTALITY,

ITS VERY EASY TO DO BY JUST TAKING SOME EASY STEPS SUCH AS:
1. STARTING TO TRADE MORE WITH EACH OTHER
2. INCREASING AWARENESS ABOUT EACH OTHER'S CULTURE, PROBLEMS AND SCENARIO THROUGH PRINT AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA
3. CREATING JOINT COMMITTEES TO TACKLE PROBLEMS LIKE POVERTY, HUNGER, DISASTER MANAGEMENT ETC.
4. ONLINE MEETING SESSIONS AND DISCUSSIONS ABOUT VARIOUS TOPICS CAN BE ENCOURAGED BY SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES. EDUCATIONAL TOURS CAN ALSO BE STARTED.
5. TRYING TO ENSURE THAT ONLY CORRECT AND TRUE NEWS CIRCULATE RATHER THAN THE MODIFIED AND INTENTIONAL LIES(NEWS).

a plebiscite seems the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue.
There will be no plebicide under any circumstances whatsoever. No chance of a single inch of territory moving out- we really don't care, the territorial integrity of India is uncompromisable.

Sir,
All the tensions and conflicts all revolve around Kashmir.
Sure there are other issues but Kashmir is certainly the most significant.
that is the question how u gonna do that??? how will bring the indians on the table???

There will be no plebicide under any circumstances whatsoever. No chance of a single inch of territory moving out- we really don't care, the territorial integrity of India is uncompromisable.

bhai yaar im talking abt peace and its roadmap not about the eventuality. have patience.

i agree with u. may i know what pakistan should do????

Bring more Sania Mirza's in Pakistan to promote peace :lol: - and you can take our Saima, Reema and Meera if you wish :lol: - i am already fed up with them
naa naa naa, kidding

I once raised same question and my thread was raped like no other day. This thread will only bring a lot of criticism from either sides and nothing conclusive will be coming out of this thread.

Simple answer is, both countries will have to compromise and at the moment no country is willing to lower its tone. There should be true free n fair elections in Kashmir and decide Kashmir issue according to its peoples wishes and not india or Pakistan. If we can do this, all matters are resolved.

Back
Top Bottom