What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

what ever will be acceptable will become un acceptable for indians

BTW its real politicks and being follower of Chanakya its not some thing new for indians

for example LTTE, Bodo's and Tibatans are some well known exaples of indian policy

Whatever proof which is acceptable by Pakistan court of Law.

The least Paksitanis can do is not embarrass themselves by making wild allegations and then displaying "proof" which can be proven wrong by a layman.

Seriously guys, tell your General to stop embarrassing his country.

Qsaark: Don't teach me lessons about international politics. India is not being "holier than thou" by keeping its fingers well out of the Waziristan pie. It would be utterly foolish support a movement that wants to convert Pakistan into an Islamic state. There's no love lost for Pakistan within India, but Indians know better than to shoot themselves in the foot by supporting these morons.
India would not support TTP so that Pakistan would become an ‘Islamic state’, which it already is for your information, but to destabilize the country. Few thousand diehard TTP folks can indeed destabilize the country but can not capture it or convert it to a ‘Taliban-like’ Afghanistan, and I am sure Indians understand that.

lol

what ever will be acceptable will become un acceptable for indians

BTW its real politicks and being follower of Chanakya its not some thing new for indians

for example LTTE, Bodo's and Tibatans are some well known exaples of indian policy

Rants without support.

Rants without support.
Supporting Bengali separatists in East Pakistan and LTTE in Sri Lanka and allow renegade Dalai Lama to establish a parallel Tibetan regime on Indian soil is rant without support?

Supporting Bengali separatists in East Pakistan and LTTE in Sri Lanka and allow renegade Dalai Lama to establish a parallel Tibetan regime on Indian soil is rant without support?

Oh! you missed my earlier reply.

Let me help you

AM their is little doubt about the Pakistani military’s brutal behavior in east Bengal, and an intolerable flow of refugees into India. Millions were hemorrhaging out of East Pakistan.
You could track their columns by the flocks of vultures overhead. The independence for Bangladesh was becoming inevitable. It did not need an Indian invasion. Pakistan was totally blame for it.

LTTE was not created by India, India also has huge Tamil Population they do have strong connection with Srilankan Tamils. Infact LTTE eliminated Rajiv Gandhi for revenge on India for not supporting them.
India had big hand in Srilanka winning the War acknowledge by Srilanka India is silent for obvious reason on the victory.

My suggestion was these are different topics the link I posted has answers on BD and we are discussing about Waziristan.

Link for support : http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/e...urgency_swells_but_pakistan_focuses_on_india/

Start a new Topic on Dalai Lama who can visit any part of India as a Guest.

Oh! you missed my earlier reply.

Let me help you
No I did not, however, it was sufficiently debunked by Agno, and hence posting your reply again does not add any more value to it. It is still as useless as it was when you posted it the first time.

India would not support TTP so that Pakistan would become an ‘Islamic state’, which it already is for your information, but to destabilize the country. Few thousand diehard TTP folks can indeed destabilize the country but can not capture it or convert it to a ‘Taliban-like’ Afghanistan, and I am sure Indians understand that.

Oh believe me its far from apparent. Infact, there was a distinct threat that Pakistan may be taken over by extremists. Thank Uncle Sam for pushing you into doing something before it was too late.

In any case, India is interested in a stable Afghanistan. Its not without reason that India is building their Parliament building, hospitals, roads etc.
Supporting the TTP in Pakistan, which is also a safe haven for Afghan Taliban, Al Qaida and other groups defeats this purpose.

Thirdly, do you think the Americans are sleeping? They would clearly not be pleased to know that India is helping to make things worse for them.

Hillary Clinton made it clear that there was no evidence for India even supporting Balochistan rebels. That's significant because if there is any "cause" in Pakistan that is advantageous for India to support, its the Baloch insurgency.

I'm afraid to tell you that the only thing that is driving these allegations are paranoia of the Pakistani public, and an active desire to blame the "evil Hin-jews" in order to externalize the enemy.

If India is indeed supporting the TTP, then the only plausible explanation for the silence from USA is that India and USA are working in cahoots to destabilize Pakistan.

No wonder this theory is popular in Pakistan. It all makes sense now!!

so indians are now indulging in conspiracy theories. Just because those mortars are not used by indian army, doesn't mean they are not manufactured in india. Goodness me these guys have the denial capability no one can have.

^So my dear Ahsan, where is the proof that they are manufactured in India?

Is that white sheet of paper with "Indian Ammo" written across it, the only proof?

Please, tell me.

Well AM, I have provided you the links to OFB website that contains details on 81 MM Mortar Made by OFB India for India army.

This was a legacy I guess we got from English Rule(Colonial), because what I know English Forces also use 81 mm Mortars.

AM, Thanks for deleting my post and not accepting Pakistan's responsibility for creation of Bangladesh.

But if possible do refute the 82 mm mortar claim as pointed out by Bullhead.

Thanks
GP

Einstein, the pictures you see here is not all the proof they have got. The only indian weapons they shown are those mortars. As mentioned, they have 5 truck loads of the indian weapons among other indian things.

How do they know those are indian? Just like mumbai investigators said certain things were Pakistani. Certain weapons are only manufactured in certain places. Additionally, like mentioned, this is not the only proof. They wouldn't say this without knowing that this is indian ammo.

So extreme conspiracy theorists and denials here. All the buzz about proof being fabricated. Same can be said about 2008 Mumbai attack phone audio, the confession, and the proof given in the dossier. These guys here have no shame at all. Pathetic denial here.

But if possible do refute the 82 mm mortar claim as pointed out by Bullhead.

Thanks
GP

Why is it so hard to understand something simple? It can be created for purposes for other than army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom