What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is delaying attention diversion tactics. These prroofs are for Pakistani public. A layman knows these proof("INDIAN AMMO") does not stand chance. Rehman Malik knows what happened to Mr Durrani after 26/11.

but one Bag of Flour, Shaving Cream & one Bottle of Mountain Dew is enough to Prove everything

Strange isn't it??

"It was intended to cultivate assets."

And what do you think those 'Assets being cultivated' are doing in Baluchistan? The same thing the ones in East Pakistan were doing. Quite obviously Indian officials are not going to admit that 'we are helping the BLF kill school principals and teachers to intimidate the schools from playing the Pakistani anthem'.

CF's explanation indicates a desire to tread the middle ground, but her explanations further establish the point that Indian is interfering in Baluchistan, and that the Indian consulates are not located in Afghanistan for the purpose of 'visas' or 'reconstruction'.

Thanks for posting that though.

but one Bag of Flour, Shaving Cream & one Bottle of Mountain Dew is enough to Prove everything

Strange isn't it??
Throw in a certain Ajmal Qasab into that mix and you would have a perfect cocktail.

"It was intended to cultivate assets."
And what do you think those 'Assets being cultivated' are doing in Baluchistan? The same thing the ones in East Pakistan were doing. Quite obviously Indian officials are not going to admit that 'we are helping the BLF kill school principals and teachers to intimidate the schools from playing the Pakistani anthem'.
And you have evidence to support that ludicrous claim of yours regarding India supporting BLF?
CF's explanation indicates a desire to tread the middle ground, but her explanations further establish the point that Indian is interfering in Baluchistan, and that the Indian consulates are not located in Afghanistan for the purpose of 'visas' or 'reconstruction'.
Oh, so now shes treading the middle ground, when a few days back many members were all over the pace praising her for her "open and frank" views about India's involvement in Afghanistan?
Yup take quotes out of context and give it ones own spin!

see this again:

"I am fairly confident that every consulate in Zahedan - and I believe Pakistan has one as well - are not issuing a lot of visas. What I actually meant was something relatively innocuous that the Pakistanis picked up, took out of context and blew out of proportion, and that is that competent intelligence agencies cultivate assets. They have listening posts. They are there to gather information.

I would be surprised if consulates in countries that have competent intelligence services are not doing this all over the place. This is a relatively quotidian activity that virtually all consulates engage in. I meant something far more banal and yet benign, and quite frankly commonplace than what was attributed to me.
"

Got it?

here's more more interesting facts, what she says:

"India has had a longstanding relationship with the Northern Alliance. Pakistanis view the Northern Alliance and its offspring as Indian proxies... When the Northern Alliance was handed the keys to Kabul, despite promises from Washington that that would not happen, that changed the way Islamabad viewed things .... Pakistan has chosen to respond through the support of militancy and terrorism. And since the Pakistanis have done far more nefarious things, they will always assume the worst, because they have actually done worse. Pakistan understands how consulates can be used out of Afghanistan, so it naturally expects the worst out of India when it has these assets in place.

Another psy-ops that has been spread is that Pakistani agents talk about these mushrooming consulates but there is no truth in that. I think what the Pakistanis do read is that there is a significant number of Indian civilians [in Afghanistan] and they are very sceptical that these are all civilians. Those threat perceptions are reasonable because Pakistan is a neurologically insecure state.
"

So Pakistan's concern about Indian consulates is justified, from Pakistan's pov!!

Last edited:
...her explanations further establish the point that Indian is interfering in Baluchistan...
Even a clarification is not a clarification enough. Why does 'cultivation of asset' would always mean fanning subversion.

Or is it a reflection of 'a neurologically insecure state'.

India is terrorizing in Pakistan. We should hike this news on national plus international media.If it was a vice versa situation, I'm sure India would have raised a big time hell all across national and international media. So stupid Pakistani government. Even though we've such solid evidences but we stay silent.

Strange isn't it??

Of course it is strange.
But you see, the whole big-picture is different.

Those items are neither manufactured in India nor imported. We believe we have our own products which may or may not be superior to those. Smuggling those items in to India...not feasible, serves no purpose.
What about those comms intercepts between the handlers and those terrorist scumbag pigs?
Pics of a couple of mortar rounds of a caliber never manufactured nor imported by India!! Call that evidence? No wonder!

Of course it is strange.
But you see, the whole big-picture is different.

Those items are neither manufactured in India nor imported. We believe we have our own products which may or may not be superior to those. Smuggling those items in to India...not feasible, serves no purpose.
What about those comms intercepts between the handlers and those terrorist scumbag pigs?
Pics of a couple of mortar rounds of a caliber never manufactured nor imported by India!! Call that evidence? No wonder!

And when you say we've proofs against Pakistan's involvement in Indian attacks, why should we believe you, haan? :azn:

And you have evidence to support that ludicrous claim of yours regarding India supporting BLF?

Oh, so now shes treading the middle ground, when a few days back many members were all over the pace praising her for her "open and frank" views about India's involvement in Afghanistan?
Yup take quotes out of context and give it ones own spin!
-
Then she was open and frank - now she is backtracking, though the gist of her comments remains the same.

The fact that the Indian officials went so far as to admit that they were 'pumping money into Baluchistan' to 'cultivate assets' or whatever, speaks volumes about what else they are probably doing that went unsaid.

see this again:

"I am fairly confident that every consulate in Zahedan - and I believe Pakistan has one as well - are not issuing a lot of visas. What I actually meant was something relatively innocuous that the Pakistanis picked up, took out of context and blew out of proportion, and that is that competent intelligence agencies cultivate assets. They have listening posts. They are there to gather information.

I would be surprised if consulates in countries that have competent intelligence services are not doing this all over the place. This is a relatively quotidian activity that virtually all consulates engage in. I meant something far more banal and yet benign, and quite frankly commonplace than what was attributed to me.
"

Got it?
Got it - she has affirmed the fact that the consulates are not for visas and reconstruction related activities, but espionage posts, and used to pour money into Baluchistan (and perhaps some Taliban factions) to support separatists (since what other 'assets' would the Indians be cultivating).

here's more more interesting facts, what she says:

"India has had a longstanding relationship with the Northern Alliance. Pakistanis view the Northern Alliance and its offspring as Indian proxies... When the Northern Alliance was handed the keys to Kabul, despite promises from Washington that that would not happen, that changed the way Islamabad viewed things .... Pakistan has chosen to respond through the support of militancy and terrorism. And since the Pakistanis have done far more nefarious things, they will always assume the worst, because they have actually done worse. Pakistan understands how consulates can be used out of Afghanistan, so it naturally expects the worst out of India when it has these assets in place.

The part about a long standing relationship with the NA is common knowledge, reported by various authors, and she even provides a very specific example of A Massoud being airlifted to an Indian FH, but she has not provided any evidence for her allegations against Pakistan.

Notice that when asked about India supporting terrorism in Pakistan, she said she had no 'explicit information' and based her observations on what she saw at the Indian consulates and what was told her by Indian officials - I expect similar evidence to support her claims against Pakistan, otherwise it is just more of the same Pakistan bashing without evidence.
Another psy-ops that has been spread is that Pakistani agents talk about these mushrooming consulates but there is no truth in that. I think what the Pakistanis do read is that there is a significant number of Indian civilians [in Afghanistan] and they are very sceptical that these are all civilians. Those threat perceptions are reasonable because Pakistan is a neurologically insecure state."
I thought she just admitted that there were multiple Indian consulates in Afghanistan that were not issuing visas and involved in espionage and supporting assets in Baluchistan? So what is wrong with those reports?

Last edited:
Even a clarification is not a clarification enough. Why does 'cultivation of asset' would always mean fanning subversion.
I fail to see what the cultivation of assets in an insurgency hit province like Baluchistan would mean other than 'fanning subversion'?

CF claims the Indian officials specifically referred to Baluchistan - they could have also said they were cultivating assets in Pakistan.

Plus, we have no so nice memories of India 'cultivating assets' in East Pakistan, precisely for subversion.

Or is it a reflection of 'a neurologically insecure state'.
I think the a neurologically insecure state is reflected more in the actions of India in supporting subversion in East Pakistan and Baluchistan.

A 'secure' state, especially one much larger, would not be constantly looking to undermine its neighbor and dismember it.

^Agnostic Muslim, you are once again taking her remarks out of context and blowing them out of proportion.

Let me repeat some of her statements from her interview:

. "I have never insinuated anything other than what I have said to you"

"I never said there was active support for terrorism, that was something that the Pakistanis attributed to me."

"I have no evidence for explicit support for terrorism. "

"India is doing what every other country that is involved in Afghanistan is doing - that is, developing information, developing contacts, trying to assert itself politically. "

"And since the Pakistanis have done far more nefarious things, they will always assume the worst, because they have actually done worse."

"Given how much the Pakistanis have been wanting so much to find some way of establishing some kind of theory of victimisation, in that sense, no, I am not surprised."

"Also, the Pakistani media is very much manipulated by the ISI."

I think these remarks are CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Now, you can go to the next logical step - accuse her of being "Anti-Pakistan" and "Pakistan Basher". Thanks.

^^ No I think my interpretation of her comments, as I explained, is fine.

You can argue based on my explanations why you disagree.

Also, her remarks about India cultivating assets apply to Afghanistan NOT Balochistan. I think that is quite clear also.

Then she was open and frank - now she is backtracking, though the gist of her comments remains the same.
Gist of her comments remain the same? When taken out of context that is!
.... but espionage posts, and used to pour money into Baluchistan (and perhaps some Taliban factions) to support separatists (since what other 'assets' would the Indians be cultivating).
That is Pakistani assumption. Not a verifiable fact!
she has not provided any evidence for her allegations against Pakistan.
Thats because its all in the public domain. Do you seriously believe that if Pakistan was that innocent it would be in the mess it is today?
Notice that when asked about India supporting terrorism in Pakistan, she said she had no 'explicit information'
Two ways: either there is really nothing going on or Indians are that damn good leaving no traces behind! Its kinda very hard to digest the latter!
I thought she just admitted that there were multiple Indian consulates in Afghanistan that were not issuing visas and involved in espionage and supporting assets in Baluchistan?
Espionage - yes. So does Pakistan. Whats so surprising about that? She never once said Indian consulates supporting assets in Baluchistan. Show me where in the article? Or do you have any other sources about her comments?
So what is wrong with those reports?
Apparently a collective delusional paranoia, wanting to get away from a horror of a reality- a crumbling dream, trying to find a bogeyman for all their ills?

Gist of her comments remain the same? When taken out of context that is!

That is Pakistani assumption. Not a verifiable fact!
That is what she said ...
Thats because its all in the public domain. Do you seriously believe that if Pakistan was that innocent it would be in the mess it is today?
I am yet to see any credible evidence implicating Pakistani institutions in support for terrorism in the 'public domain'. Care to provide it?

Two ways: either there is really nothing going on or Indians are that damn good leaving no traces behind! Its kinda very hard to digest the latter!
That was not my point, I am pointing out that the lack of 'explicit evidence' does not stop her from making accusations against Pakistan.

Espionage - yes. So does Pakistan. Whats so surprising about that? She never once said Indian consulates supporting assets in Baluchistan. Show me where in the article? Or do you have any other sources about her comments?
She is criticizing the commentary in the Pakistani press against the consulates, when she herself admits they are 'pumping money into Baluchistan' and performing espionage, so why shouldn't there be criticism?
Apparently a collective delusional paranoia, wanting to get away from a horror of a reality- a crumbling dream, trying to find a bogeyman for all their ills?
See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom