What's new

Prominent BLA commander killed in Pishin

You do Know not all of our ops, IBOs and terrorist neutralised is publicised right?

They should be publicized

So that supporters and admirers of terrorists living amongst us know what ia happening

Hiding these operations if they are being conducted isn't doing us any good
Eh, I don't buy this narrative.

Me neither

It ia just another excuse to calm anger and to hide incompetence

Not good enough excuse for Iran to hide and support BLA / BLF terrorists

Pakistan have neutralize Jandhulla commanders , when Jhandula last time attacked IRGC

BLA, BRA can't be compared with Jhandula

OK,
I think you read only title of Wikipedia Articles, which i pasted in my previous post..
Same Baloch groups are also active in Iran too

Some corrupt people in Pakistan want to happy Saudi, by Blame Game, for Riyal, as there is sectarian war b/w Iran, Saudi, [Wahabi, Shia] from long ago.

But problem is Saudi now think, Iran is weak and real enemy is Turkey...

ss1.PNG

ss2.PNG

OK,
I think you read only title of Wikipedia Articles, which i pasted in my previous post..

Some corrupt people in Pakistan want to happy Saudi, by Blame Game, for Riyal, as there is sectarian war b/w Iran, Saudi, [Wahabi, Shia] from long ago.

View attachment 757230

View attachment 757231

Just few posts against Iran and we already have an iranophile on the thread to defend their snake policies

PDF never disappoints when it comes to Iran

Just few posts against Iran and we already have an iranophile on the thread to defend their snake policies

PDF never disappoints when it comes to Iran

You seems Wahhabi or brainwashed by some Wahhabi Mullah

I gave Wikipedia article, screenshot by marking that same baloch group want to separate Irani sistan balochan, but you are pretending as ignorant or blind...

so, do not try to quote me, i am ignoring/blocking you in pdf

You seems Wahhabi or brainwashed by some Wahhabi Mullah

I gave Wikipedia article, screenshot by marking that same baloch group want to separate Irani sistan balochan, but are pretending as ignorent or blind...

so, do not try to quote me, i am ignoring/blocking you in pdf

You can block me or whatever. Nobody cares.

But you won't be allowed to justify or defend treacherous policies of Iran. It might be something worthy for you. Not me or many others

So stop defending Iran using extremely poor logic. Kiss Iranian as$ on your own and keep it to yourself

Since US pullout ,, all foreign assets in jeopardy

They should be publicized

So that supporters and admirers of terrorists living amongst us know what ia happening

Hiding these operations if they are being conducted isn't doing us any good

Me neither

It ia just another excuse to calm anger and to hide incompetence

Not good enough excuse for Iran to hide and support BLA / BLF terrorists
I agree that they should be made public, however some of them are kept under wraps so the terrorists and Indians don't use them to support their narrative of 'muh ebil pakistani urmy killing innoshunt baloch pundits'

I agree that they should be made public, however some of them are kept under wraps so the terrorists and Indians don't use them to support their narrative of 'muh ebil pakistani urmy killing innoshunt baloch pundits'

No need to hide them if they are terrorists

Post their pictures and dead bodies with weapons. Share it on traditional media and social media

Build a campaign against terrorists. Enough of this hiding crap

But yeh Iran kis khushi main terrorists ko support kar raha hai?
Dono gasti ka bacha hain bc. Danda pecha sa de ker moo sa nikalna chaie Afghanistan or Iran dono ko agar bc nahi samajta. Khastor per Iran.

OK,

View attachment 757230

View attachment 757231

Here comes the Irani Tattu, Do any one remember few days ago a post regarding Iranian Army Chief was saying we do have Hizbullah type of organization in Pakistan, He was referring to the Pakistani Anti State Shia's (khatmals) like you.

Back
Top Bottom