What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

A lot of negative comment on project azm. I remember similar comment on jf17...can't do won't do haven't gone the infrastructure. Wait for the surprise.

A lot of negative comment on project azm. I remember similar comment on jf17...can't do won't do haven't gone the infrastructure. Wait for the surprise.

This is the problem with Pakistan, this overconfidence, it’s something which was the downfall of azm, remember arm’s comments about azm and their plans for it, they were talking about things not even the US has done, it was this arrogance which has lead to it stagnating

This is the problem with Pakistan, this overconfidence, it’s something which was the downfall of azm, remember arm’s comments about azm and their plans for it, they were talking about things not even the US has done, it was this arrogance which has lead to it stagnating
No news means stagnation...shabash

What do u know about block 3?

Sir now NESCOM works on our missiles.What do you think about Ababeel design? Does it fulfills our future needs??
Very bright people in NESCOM some of them are true world leading experts in missile design but as in many cases underfunded - Ababeel is more of a testbed than a true capability but there are other projects unable to leave the ground both due to lack of funds but also need for controlling diplomatic messaging.

Every missile tests needs a foreign office “check” if I am not mistaken to ensure no wrong messages are sent.
May you be proven right and all others including myself wrong

Sensible path for Pakistan is to have JV on 5th gen with turkish and try to get partial local assembly of j31 if possible

Bhai @SQ8 apke jaise log Pakistan chor gaye tu bacha kon ? seriously reading your posts makes me believe that our top leadership is full of arrogance and ignorant of what they are doing, why is that? Are they not Patriots or educated enough to be in the position ? or its just their Priorities in Life is just not with Pakistan?

Sensible path for Pakistan is to have JV on 5th gen with turkish and try to get partial local assembly of j31 if possible

Something similar but not entirely similar Azm could use TFX engines not the other interior design and capabilities but just engines

Back
Top Bottom