What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

Wait what?lol oh in terms of weapons R&D :p:
Best to get everything he plans on paper. You never know with this guy.

cmon guys keep up, just give me a lot of money and I’ll churn out a few programs you’ll like 😆

unironically though, I wonder how hard it would really really be to do your own thing, surely if you sold your gear to some third rate African state and it performed even marginally well, it would catch the attention of a few generals who might give you a shot? Or if you had a program that created a lot of buzz etc
Best to get everything he plans on paper. You never know with this guy.

already a step ahead of you, I’ve got this UN a engineering project for a camp in Africa later this year, it’s not even started yet (I don’t even have my team or anything) yet I’ve already planned out what will be happening and what we will be building (assuming we win 😛 which, because I’m in charge, of course we will)

Meanwhile, in the real world, away from internet based congregational self-flagellation, cutting edge research is happening in Pakistan on meta-materials and cutting edge, multi-million dollar equipment needed for materials research is being acquired. Azm update, 9 Sept 2021:

1. On Grand National Debate visit to Kamra, PAC personnel in the machining factory confirm - once again - that milling and machining abilities are available for next gen fighter.
2. PAC is going to be producing AESA radars in house. PAC has a long history of quiet innovation in whatever it produces.
3. Cutting edge research in meta-materials is being done. Confirmed by @CriticalThought
4. Acquisition of cutting edge equipment for materials research. Confirmed by @CriticalThought
5. Local capability of structural engineering confirmed by PAC professionals.
6. Development of local RISC-V processor at MERL already confirmed. The design was being sent to TSMC to produce an actual processor.
7. Setting up of center for Artificial Intelligence by PAC confirmed.

Major next steps to look forward to (based on my own logical reasoning and intuition):

a. Indigenous semi-conductor fabrication
b. Indigenous fluid dynamics and CFD capabilities. These need to be much more advanced then the bits and pieces shown in previous PAC visits.
3. Acquisition of wind tunnels
4. Mechanical and electrical engineering capabilities that enable PAC to create testing jigs (do not confuse with sub-assembly jigs discussed in PAC programs).

Meanwhile, in the real world, away from internet based congregational self-flagellation, cutting edge research is happening in Pakistan on meta-materials and cutting edge, multi-million dollar equipment needed for materials research is being acquired. Azm update, 9 Sept 2021:

1. On Grand National Debate visit to Kamra, PAC personnel in the machining factory confirm - once again - that milling and machining abilities are available for next gen fighter.
2. PAC is going to be producing AESA radars in house. PAC has a long history of quiet innovation in whatever it produces.
3. Cutting edge research in meta-materials is being done. Confirmed by @CriticalThought
4. Acquisition of cutting edge equipment for materials research. Confirmed by @CriticalThought
6. Development of local RISC-V processor at MERL already confirmed. The design was being sent to TSMC to produce an actual processor.

Major next steps to look forward to (based on my own logical reasoning and intuition):

b. Indigenous fluid dynamics and CFD capabilities. These need to be much more advanced then the bits and pieces shown in previous PAC visits.
4. Mechanical and electrical engineering capabilities that enable PAC to create testing jigs (do not confuse with sub-assembly jigs discussed in PAC programs).
Hope what you are saying is true... I'll keep you guys updated wrt Aviation city as I frequently visit Kamra.

Trust me, PAC isn’t quiet, I’ve been screeching about a in house aesa for over a year now, just nobody listens to me😔

Back
Top Bottom